Help deciding(12900K, 13700KF or 13900K)

So I recently just upgraded my motherboard and GPU (4090 Gaming X Trio & MPG Z790 CARBON WIFI) and I am trying to decide which CPU to pair with them. I am currently eyeing either the 12900K or 13700KF, but with that said I do have the budget for the 13900K if that seem better for my usage. Currently the main use will probably be for gaming but with that I am currently starting to work with Unreal Engine and looking to learn Blender in the near future and so I am thinking which CPU would work best for those use cases now & in the future. Would love some input for you guys, girls and non-binary pals, thanks in advance.

Out of the CPUs you listed, ignore the 12900K unless it's significantly cheaper than the 13700K. The 13700K is just better in every way. Between the 13700K and 13900K, that's a bit more of a debate. Realistically for what you're doing a 13700K will be just fine, especially if you put a mild overclock on it. The extra E Cores could come in handy on the 13900K, but at that point you might be better off waiting a month for the Ryzen 7950X3D if you're gonna be spending that much and want a top of the line gaming/workstation CPU. 

1 hour ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Out of the CPUs you listed, ignore the 12900K unless it's significantly cheaper than the 13700K. The 13700K is just better in every way. Between the 13700K and 13900K, that's a bit more of a debate. Realistically for what you're doing a 13700K will be just fine, especially if you put a mild overclock on it. The extra E Cores could come in handy on the 13900K, but at that point you might be better off waiting a month for the Ryzen 7950X3D if you're gonna be spending that much and want a top of the line gaming/workstation CPU. 

Thanks for the input. The MPG Z790 carbon motherboard is only an intel motherboard so AMD would be off the table for now.

2 minutes ago, brightgamer said:

Thanks for the input. The MPG Z790 carbon motherboard is only an intel motherboard so AMD would be off the table for now.

Didn't realize you already bought that board, when I read that I thought that you were planning on buying that board and figured you could always change build directions to go for an AMD system if that ends up being the better option. 

7 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Didn't realize you already bought that board, when I read that I thought that you were planning on buying that board and figured you could always change build directions to go for an AMD system if that ends up being the better option. 

Yea no worries, GPU & board is already brought 

22 hours ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Hey thanks for the input if you was curious I am going to pull the trigger on the 13900KF(save a few buck with the KF lol) and getting DDR5 RAM as well, appreciated.