Help with upgrading pc parts

Budget (including currency):$500 USD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

specs:

Case: DIYPC Zondda-W White USB 3.0 ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case

Mobo: MSI 760gm-p34(fx)

Processor: AMD FX(tm)-4300 Quad-Core 3.80 GHZ

Graphics:Asus GTX 750 ti

Ram: 12GB DDR 3 1600MHz (2 sticks)

Power supply: Sparkle FSP350-50GMN

Lg super multi DvD writer

Model GH24NSCO

I was wondering if it's possible to use some existing parts and upgrade or just start a brand new build. I mainly game on my ps5 so im not really looking for something super expensive or intense. For graphics maybe medium/high 40-60 FPS. I would like to be able to run games like arma 3, Squad, World War 3 and Ready or not.  Thank you!

Much of this depends upon what precisely you are willing to do.

The 750Ti is certainly reusable but will not likely give you the graphics performance that you're looking for.
The ddr3 is potentially reusable but would require a Processor and Motherboard that uses ddr3.
The Power supply is very low wattage and (for me at least) very suspect in quality.

The DVD writer is fine to be reused.
The Case is very reusable if your content with it.

To keep costs down and decisions logical I would recommend considering a few things.:

the CPU, Motherboard and Ram are likely not worth the compromises needed to reuse any of them.

Here's a PCPartPicker link to a build I put together, this may help you with a starting point for things to consider.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/9sFYKp

Unfortunately Either of these leave out a Graphics Card upgrade.

If you're willing to purchased Used parts via Ebay or similar, your options will increase drastically and the prices will be more palatable.

For example Used GTX1070 GPUs will sell for $100-120, these will certainly supply your desired Graphics performance.

While 3-5 generation old Motherboard/CPU/Ram sets can sell on ebay in the $200- 500 range depending upon quality of components.

This route may be beneficial to you or too intimidating. The Graphics card option is likely your best bet for a solid Graphics performance jump for the smallest dollar investment.

This is all stuff for you to decide upon.

5 hours ago, Maxxtraxx said:

Unfortunately Either of these leave out a Graphics Card upgrade.

If you're willing to purchased Used parts via Ebay or similar, your options will increase drastically and the prices will be more palatable.

For example Used GTX1070 GPUs will sell for $100-120, these will certainly supply your desired Graphics performance.

While 3-5 generation old Motherboard/CPU/Ram sets can sell on ebay in the $200- 500 range depending upon quality of components.

This route may be beneficial to you or too intimidating. The Graphics card option is likely your best bet for a solid Graphics performance jump for the smallest dollar investment.

This is all stuff for you to decide upon.

Sorry I'm new to pc gaming I have a hard time understanding. What graphics card do you recommend for the the first build you provided? Also I can't see the AMD build. Thanks in advance!