Building Video editing/Gaming rig for a friend. Tips and feedback is really appriciated.

Budget (including currency): 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Video editing, gaming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hey I'm helping a friend build a pc for video editing+gaming rig. I'm relativly new to building pcs but id like to see if I have picked parts that are good for its purpose. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GHdM78

I'd also like feedback on how I can save some money since the they are unsure of the budget.

Seems like a awesome maschine. 

what resolution is your friend going to play at? It’s very capable fir editing but with a 3060 I wouldn’t go over 1080p for gaming. 

Ditch the noctua.  AK-620 is a better cooler
That board is hands-down overkill.

Why not get a 4GB NVME for storage?  There's no reason not to use a second slot, and faster

This is quite a good build but I would recommend a different GPU. I don't use dollars so I don't know the current pricing, but I would say a RX 6700 XT or a RTX 3070 are better options if the budget allows it. Also instead of the 4GB SSD a M.2 NVME makes a lot more sense. 

Xi Jinping loves LTT (trust me).

Everything I say is true, unless it's false.

1 minute ago, ilikememe said:

This is quite a good build but I would recommend a different GPU. I don't use dollars so I don't know the current pricing, but I would say a RX 6700 XT or a RTX 3070 are better options if the budget allows it. Also instead of the 4GB SSD a M.2 NVME makes a lot more sense. 

a number of productivity apps DO work dramatically better with nvidia.  This isn't really an option for professionals.

For gaming?  Yeah, AMD All day.

Intel just announced the i7-13700. There are also new motherboards, a B760 model should be a good pairing. This should reduce those component costs.

38 minutes ago, ugahsgduya said:

The memory modules are not a good pairing with an NH-D15. G.Skill S5 and other low profile modules are a better choice.

The Deepcool AK620 and Bequiet Dark Rock Pro 4 are lower cost alternatives to the NH-D15 with similar performance.

4TB NVMe drives are available at a similar cost. They offer a much higher bandwidth.

A PSU like https://pcpartpicker.com/product/fq4BD3/phanteks-amp-750-w-80-gold-certified-fully-modular-atx-power-supply-ph-p750g_us01 is substantially less expensive. It is more than up to the task of powering the system.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.