Wanted to share my LTT Screwdriver purchase experience

Fried.Bacon

>>This is a copy paste of my post in reddit with a few additions (italized)

Hey everyone! Just got my screwdriver today!

Wanted to share my experience, especially to those who ordered their screwdrivers from non US/Canada addresses and especially to the Philippine fans who are having doubts on ordering due to possible delivery challenges. With that, I'm from Cebu, Philippines btw

I've really been eyeing LTT's screwdriver since it was announced and have been avidly following/watching updates/videos of it. That's why when It was dropped, I just said to heck with it, I'm buying one. Honestly have doubts about ordering due to where I am. There have been recommendations in using proxy delivery services like shippingcart but their rates are absurd, you can almost buy a new screwdriver for their rate; and honestly would prefer direct shipping since user experience I found on reddit are really bad.

Anyway, with my to heck with it mentality now active. I was part of Wave 3. Screwdriver+Bits cost me 76.98USD and another 17.99USD for shipping(Total: 94.97USD). My ordered got fullfilled October 22, 2022. Packaged arrived today January 03, 2022

Packaged was delivered by PHLPOST; our country's post-office

As expected, the delivery dude asked for payment for the customs fees; and was really surprised that I only got to pay about 112PHP(about 2USD). With that package took about 73 days to reach my hands.

OTHER REMARKS:

-For reference, I had my screwdrivers delivered to our office address. No call/text from PHLPOST, the delivery man just arrived and fortunately I was at the office. That being said, I received my package on the first attempt and was fortunately at the office; not sure if they'll reach out if I was not

-Package surprisingly looked great. The only thing not in place I guess is the default screwdriver set disloged from its slot and the bits inside were a mess(likely due to the magnet bit since the bits where stuck to it)

-Not LTT's fault, just highlighting this first, but the Wizmo tracking is super inaccurate; checking it now; it still says my package is in Canada haha.  Reddit comments shed better light on this in which there's an actual more details method to view the status of the delivery. Wizmo says Canada, but checking it actually shows it did arrive in PH way back December 01, 2022. Basically, it took about 1 month locally in PH to ship my order to my address.

I am posting this to hopefully lessen doubts of PH Fans who wanted to order in LTT store 😄

IMG_1860.JPEG

IMG_1861.JPEG

IMG_1862.JPEG

IMG_1863.JPEG

Downloading RAM . . . 1%

• 6 months later...

Awesome! Glad you got your hands on your order!

I'm also planning to get the screwdriver along with some bit sets but was kind of skeptical at first because of the delivery window. To be safe (and since I've also wanted to get some), I am testing their shipping timeframes by ordering a couple of lanyards — the most inexpensive item in stock as of this writing. 😁 Placed the order July 7th, 2023 and I'm hoping it gets here in less than 2 months.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience here. Your post helped neutralize my doubts about the shipping window.