i3-1220p vs i5-1240p

So i am looking forward to buy lap top with either 1220p or 1240p, the difference i noticed is that 1220p is harder to find in shops and that it has 2 performance cores instead of 1240p's 4 performance cores and 64eus instead of 1240p's 80eus.

But difference mustn't be so big right?

(light gaming laptop)

Here's a 1240p review

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

22 hours ago, SimplyChunk said:

Here's a 1240p review

i saw it, but it showed itself worse than 1145g7, while its better in every way!

On 1/1/2023 at 2:29 PM, bal723 said:

So i am looking forward to buy lap top with either 1220p or 1240p, the difference i noticed is that 1220p is harder to find in shops and that it has 2 performance cores instead of 1240p's 4 performance cores and 64eus instead of 1240p's 80eus.

But difference mustn't be so big right?

(light gaming laptop)

well at this point I would go for whatever has the best deal. It is almost impossible to find data on the 1220 and 1240 that is reliable. However... best bang for the buck I have seen in a while is this lil guy right here https://www.microcenter.com/product/646848/msi-katana-gf66-12ud-015-156-gaming-laptop-computer-platinum-collection-black

for a spec sheet this seems pretty reliable. https://cpu-benchmark.org/compare/intel-core-i7-12700h/intel-core-i5-1240p/ 
Do what you will with the info. But most all laptops I have been able to find don't have that model in it for whatever reason. 

Did you turn it off and back on again?