push pull config with same fan or different ?

lisadavis
Go to solution Solved by Blue4130,
1 hour ago, lisadavis said:

so lianli unifan 120 + deepcool fk 120  fan work on push/pull and no need to buy another pack of lian li right?

Ideally you'd want similar pressure fans, but in the end it really isn't going to make much if any difference. 

recently i buy deepcool LT720 aio i want  to do push pull config can i use deepcool fan comes with aio and LIAN LI UNI FAN SL120 RGB Black 3 In 1 Case Fan With ARGB Controller????
or i must do both same lian li fan?

also in this video is using 2 different fan type for push/pull setup 6:46 you can see its  lian  li and stock aio fan.

please  explain to  me so  i can choose right setup for push/pull 

thanks in advance merry christmas 

25 minutes ago, lisadavis said:

recently i buy deepcool LT720 aio i want  to do push pull config can i use deepcool fan comes with aio and LIAN LI UNI FAN SL120 RGB Black 3 In 1 Case Fan With ARGB Controller????
or i must do both same lian li fan?

also in this video is using 2 different fan type for push/pull setup 6:46 you can see its  lian  li and stock aio fan.

please  explain to  me so  i can choose right setup for push/pull 

thanks in advance merry christmas 

push pull maybe get like 1-2c better witch matching fans so its w/e who cares do what you want use what fan you want.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

The LT720 uses a 27mm radiator, so there's not going to be a huge benefit to push/pull in the first place. Different fans won't have any negative effects imo.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

2 hours ago, andrewmp6 said:

Push pull on any rad under 60mm thick is not worth the money to buy more fans.

Mildly disagreed. If you case has crap airflow, push/pull can help with tower rads or exhaust-mounted AIOs regardless of size. I never saw a benefit with 27mm intake AIOs or top-down air coolers, although the NH-C14S looks like a boss with push-pull fans.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

17 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Mildly disagreed. If you case has crap airflow, push/pull can help with tower rads or exhaust-mounted AIOs regardless of size. I never saw a benefit with 27mm intake AIOs or top-down air coolers, although the NH-C14S looks like a boss with push-pull fans.

its 2 degrees gain the max,And if the case is that bad why not spend the same money for fans and fan splitters to buy a better case ?

3 hours ago, andrewmp6 said:

its 2 degrees gain the max,And if the case is that bad why not spend the same money for fans and fan splitters to buy a better case ?

i love my case its asus helios so i can use lian li unifan 120 +my stock aio  fan from deepcool it self with no problem right?or i must buy 6 lian li unifan for push/pull to get  best results?

7 hours ago, aisle9 said:

The LT720 uses a 27mm radiator, so there's not going to be a huge benefit to push/pull in the first place. Different fans won't have any negative effects imo.

so lianli unifan 120 + deepcool fk 120  fan work on push/pull and no need to buy another pack of lian li right?

1 hour ago, lisadavis said:

Ideally you'd want similar pressure fans, but in the end it really isn't going to make much if any difference. 

16 hours ago, Blue4130 said:

ok then i only  use one  pack of lian li and in few week i buy another pack  too thanks alot and happy 2023