No one seems to do this? Case with aggressive styling with high-end materials

Pretty sure what you're asking for doesn't exist. GL

Haha, am I nuts?

Metal case, aggessive styling, so far lots of aggressive cases, all plastic. lots of metal cases, all plain-jane boxes.

I appreciate the attempt to help, but trust me, I've looked at all those and more, and have already turned them down for reasons that could easily have been gathered from my original post.

So I guess, for all further suggestions, a quick test:

1) Is it made of plastic?

2) Does it look plain? Is it just a box?

If the answer to either is yes, I will likely say no.

What about

in_win_904.jpg

Both sidepanels are made from real glass and its an aluminum case so no plastic. Downside about this case is poor airflow and you really need single sleeved cables for cable management

What about

Both sidepanels are made from real glass and its an aluminum case so no plastic. Downside about this case is poor airflow and you really need single sleeved cables for cable management

Others may see it differently, but IMO that is the polar opposite of aggressive styling, like as far from it as you can possibly get.

corsair spec 03 is pretty aggressive same with any nzxt.

Specs: Cpu: i7-4790k@4.5ghz 1.19v Cooler: H100i Motherboard: Msi z97 g55 SLI  Ram: Kingston HyperX Black 16gb 1600mhz GPU: XFX R9 290X Core Edition PSU: Corsair HX850  Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Force series 3 120gb ssd, sandisk ultra 256gb ssd, 1tb blue drive  Keyboard: Rosewill RK9100x Mouse: DeathAdder  Monitors: 3 22 inch on a triple monitor mount

So this seems to be impossible to find. You either find a metal case (think Obsidian lines, caselabs cases, etc) and you can find aggressively styled cases (I quite like the Rosewill Throne, Coolermasters Scout/Trooper lines, you know the type) but it seems that any company building a case that is meant to look aggressive has to be made out of plastic, and I just love the look and quality feel of metal.

I would like it to be a relatively nice case, in the $100-$300 range, and as modular as possible.

So, let me know if you guys know of any, I've checked every site I can think of, every manufacturer, I'm at my wits end.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=25895094