Corsair Raptor M45 vs Logitech G502 Proteus Core

PancakeGiraffe

So, I'm in the market for a new mouse. I've tried the Razer DeathAdder and Corsair Raptor M45 before, and I felt that the latter better suited my needs as I use a claw grip when gaming. I've also heard about the Logitech G502 Proteus Core that released recently, but never got around to trying it. The Corsair and Logitech are the same price where I live. So, all you mouse owners out there, can you please give me your opinions or recommend me some other good mice?

Thanks!

g502 gets my vote

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

both are good, i would just go with whatever looks better 

I have the m40 got it for like 30$ just cause and it love mine been using it for like a year , the grip on the thump wore out tho

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

Dang. The G502 seems like a better bang for the buck, but that blue LED though...Keep those opinions coming! ;)

i dont like the look of the m45 the 502 gets my vote .too bad it isnt red

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

The G502 is more of a palm-grip mouse, keep that in mind. If you do have large hands/long fingers then I suppose it could be clawed just fine.

G502 no competition 

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log