Does anybody know a good way to download songs from youtube?

manos165

Hey guys I just wanted to download some songs from youtube I used to use snipnp3 but now it doesnt work.Any ideas?

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Google "YouTube to mp3" copy the url of the video and paste it and click download

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Isn't it illegal?

Isn't it illegal?

not if nobody knows  :ph34r:

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

Isn't it illegal?

Everything you view on sites like Youtube is cached on your hard drive by the browser.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I use this: http://www.any-video-converter.com/products/for_video_free/

Allows you to edit a lot such as the bitrate, type of file, ...

Pretty pointless tbh (the optional bitrate, most people would just set it to 320), 90% of the audio content on youtube is some crappy bitrate, usually 128kbps. Newer stuff seems to be 192kbps. Interesting facts here:

http://www.h3xed.com/web-and-internet/youtube-audio-quality-bitrate-240p-360p-480p-720p-1080p

Although apparently, according to Google themselves you can set your own bitrate now, up to 384 for stereo:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en

Pretty pointless tbh (the optional bitrate, most people would just set it to 320), 90% of the audio content on youtube is some crappy bitrate, usually 128kbps. Newer stuff seems to be 192kbps. Interesting facts here:

http://www.h3xed.com/web-and-internet/youtube-audio-quality-bitrate-240p-360p-480p-720p-1080p

Although apparently, according to Google themselves you can set your own bitrate now, up to 384 for stereo:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en

I'm very sure I've had music downloaded higher than 200kbps from youtube. His channel is called SuicideSheep. 

EDIT: NVM I was wrong, his uploads are 191kbps, but that's more than the average songs though

I'm very sure I've had music downloaded higher than 200kbps from youtube. His channel is called SuicideSheep. 

Hey I know Sheepy haha, I'm site wide mod and a website he has a room on. And hmm, I've used YT downloaders before in which you could set it to download even the most terribad audio in 320 but in reality it was not close to that even though thats what it got encoded in. However since its Sheepy and he is a youtube partner and his whole channel is based around quality music he may do the custom audio bitrate settings I linked in the second one, I know those features (especially 394kbps audio) is pretty new on YT but wouldn't surprise me if the big guys used it. I could probably ask.

Hey I know Sheepy haha, I'm site wide mod and a website he has a room on. And hmm, I've used YT downloaders before in which you could set it to download even the most terribad audio in 320 but in reality it was not close to that even though thats what it got encoded in. However since its Sheepy and he is a youtube partner and his whole channel is based around quality music he may do the custom audio bitrate settings I linked in the second one, I know those features (especially 394kbps audio) is pretty new on YT but wouldn't surprise me if the big guys used it. I could probably ask.

Also, how would you be able to set your own bitrate? That's kind of impossible, isn't it ? You can't turn a 128kbps song into a 192

Also, how would you be able to set your own bitrate? That's kind of impossible, isn't it ? You can't turn a 128kbps song into a 192

Yeah it's impossible. Well kinda. You can convert it and get a bigger file that says its 320kbps but it doesn't sound any better. The programs don't stop you from doing it. You can grab any LQ crap from youtube, for example this: 

and then stick it in this: http://mp3fiber.com/ and choose 320kbps and you indeed get a giant file compared to if you download it in 128kbps and you can open err up in windows and it'll tell you its a 320kbps song and but its still gunna sound god awful cause your source for the conversion was LQ (64kbps). PS: Talked to a guy and it is indeed most likely that Sheepy ups his audio bitrate to either the max 384kbps or the normal high end mp3 320kbps. (unless its ooooold back when YT didn't allow bitrates that high).

Yeah it's impossible. Well kinda. You can convert it and get a bigger file that says its 320kbps but it doesn't sound any better. The programs don't stop you from doing it. You can grab any LQ crap from youtube, for example this: ----

Yeah exactly that's what I mean. You can convert it as high as you want, but that won't improve the quality 

Yeah exactly that's what I mean. You can convert it as high as you want, but that won't improve the quality 

Yeah haha, although with bigger channels like Sheepy's or Darlington's (monstercat) you should be fine at 320kbps assuming video is at least 720p because it's most likely what it got encoded at, and not older than a year. Also, congrats on 500 posts when you reply xD

Isn't it illegal?

Not to my knowledge. More of a gray area. Unless you're distributing it don't think it's illegal. 

Yeah haha, although with bigger channels like Sheepy's or Darlington's (monstercat) you should be fine at 320kbps assuming video is at least 720p because it's most likely what it got encoded at, and not older than a year. Also, congrats on 500 posts when you reply xD

Not to my knowledge. More of a gray area. Unless you're distributing it don't think it's illegal. 

I think it's illegal, and thanks ;) Btw, Sheepy's music is at 192kbps

kea0Xy3.png

I don't see the problem with YouTube playlists...Internet access is everywhere and pretty much every device that can access the internet can play youtube videos. Save the hard drive space for high quality music.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB