what is this ?

Md z

Today I open my computer and using for time after that I notice this. I don't know what is this? I remove this device. I didn't use anti virus so I install kaspersky anti virus and did a full computer scan and everything was clean.
can someone tell me what is this ?  does someone hack my PC ?

Screenshot (19).jpg

You apparently have access to the computer of someone with that name….. and he has access to yours.  Which could be very bad.  If you don’t know this person it would be cause for me to turn off file sharing entirely, look at my firewall settings on my router, do a clean install, and make sure my file sharing and RDP were off.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Doing a little digging around and from what I can figure, it is a link to a YouTube video.  I did a google on "TOGOR-PC" and the only thing I got was some sort of screwy videos on YouTube Premium.  Here is a link to the results that I received.  Hope this helps..  You should be good to go if you want to delete it unless you want to keep the link to the videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoKqXHHAD87jOWLlhW2nr_A

Dumb question... is your name by any chance "Togor" or is it a handle you're using, or do you know someone with the name Togor?

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

That's just another discoverable device on your network. What does its Properties window say?

This is harmless, but if it's really bugging you, set your network to "Private" or disable network discovery.

https://www.lifewire.com/turn-on-off-network-discovery-in-windows-10-5116083

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Do you live alone?
Are there other computers on your home network?
Is this a laptop that you bought some place else and connected to someone else's wifi at one point?

Because this is just someone else's PC on your network with which you can share files. I have something similar, with my housemate's PC since we're connected to the same network:

Spoiler

image.png.23414f421555470db5fde862c738cf88.png

Right click > Remove Device. Refresh. Should be gone.
Then, just follow the guide on how to turn off network discovery as posted by @Needfuldoer

Because this is the option that's enabled by default on a fresh install of Windows:

Spoiler

image.png.ece24079a9635411a0c96fccc414b75d.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

On 12/27/2022 at 5:35 PM, Mark Kaine said:

Dumb question... is your name by any chance "Togor" or is it a handle you're using, or do you know someone with the name Togor?

No I don't know this "Togor" name

On 12/27/2022 at 7:17 PM, TetraSky said:

Do you live alone?
Are there other computers on your home network?
Is this a laptop that you bought some place else and connected to someone else's wifi at one point?

Because this is just someone else's PC on your network with which you can share files. I have something similar, with my housemate's PC since we're connected to the same network:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.23414f421555470db5fde862c738cf88.png

Right click > Remove Device. Refresh. Should be gone.
Then, just follow the guide on how to turn off network discovery as posted by @Needfuldoer

Because this is the option that's enabled by default on a fresh install of Windows:

Hide contents

image.png.ece24079a9635411a0c96fccc414b75d.png

Yes . My PC is connected to a hub and 5 of my room mate doesn't use this PC. I removed the device .how do i turn off file sharing ?

14 minutes ago, Md z said:

My PC is connected to a hub and 5 of my room mate doesn't use this PC

So one of your room mates is sharing their PC online. They don't need to be using "your" pc. This is just a network share. Meaning it's over the network.

15 minutes ago, Md z said:

how do i turn off file sharing ?

Again, follow the guide previously posted by @Needfuldoer

https://www.lifewire.com/turn-on-off-network-discovery-in-windows-10-5116083

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro