Looking to replace my current headset JBL Quantum 800

Hi 

Iam looking to replace my current JBL Quantum 800 headphone to a much better ANC and audio quality and better battery capacity because of as now it is very annoying as even with anc on i can still hear the background noise nearby me and the nearby electric fan on my side as well 

Iam looking for a much better and that blocks those sounds especially the fan noise and background noise and better battery capacity, would take a look on your suggestions.

Thank you ! 

1 hour ago, Lord John said:

Hi 

Iam looking to replace my current JBL Quantum 800 headphone to a much better ANC and audio quality and better battery capacity because of as now it is very annoying as even with anc on i can still hear the background noise nearby me and the nearby electric fan on my side as well 

Iam looking for a much better and that blocks those sounds especially the fan noise and background noise and better battery capacity, would take a look on your suggestions.

Thank you ! 

The definition of “much better” seems to be not something that is easily defined.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

6 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

The definition of “much better” seems to be not something that is easily defined.

Well i would basically need a better anc that blocks the electric fan sound beside me and the background noise better like people talking and a longer battery capacity and has a mic 

6 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Because as of the moment the anc in the current headset is not even doing it for me as i can still hear the electric fan beside me and people talking beside and even the tv and iam annoyed the fact i have to charge this headset every other day.

2 hours ago, Lord John said:

Because as of the moment the anc in the current headset is not even doing it for me as i can still hear the electric fan beside me and people talking beside and even the tv and iam annoyed the fact i have to charge this headset every other day.

A more accurate and specific situation.  Noise cancelation and/or good sound isolation then perhaps.  For some people that is actually bad.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

11 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

A more accurate and specific situation.  Noise cancelation and/or good sound isolation then perhaps.  For some people that is actually bad.

I do not quite get how accurate or specific do i need to be on the situation that i already mentioned. as i already mentioned lots of situations on this one already how specific do i need to be ? just provide a better noise cancelling headset or anc

But when using the noise cancellation i can still hear the electric fan beside me even like watching media consumption and playing games the headset it at max volume in windows it is at 70 %

if i max the windows volume further the sound of the headset it is horrible to listen at.

And another instance even when the noise cancellation is on i can still hear people talking beside me despite watching yt videos all on max volume minus the 70% windows volume but despite maxing the windows volume it still gets through the noise cancellation/ anc of the headset.

6 hours ago, Lord John said:

I do not quite get how accurate or specific do i need to be on the situation that i already mentioned. as i already mentioned lots of situations on this one already how specific do i need to be ? just provide a better noise cancelling headset or anc

But when using the noise cancellation i can still hear the electric fan beside me even like watching media consumption and playing games the headset it at max volume in windows it is at 70 %

if i max the windows volume further the sound of the headset it is horrible to listen at.

And another instance even when the noise cancellation is on i can still hear people talking beside me despite watching yt videos all on max volume minus the 70% windows volume but despite maxing the windows volume it still gets through the noise cancellation/ anc of the headset.

The problem is the word “better” which almost always means “better for my preferences and use case”.  Therefore preferences and use case need to be defined.  Not everyone is you.