CPU waiting for GPU

Drabat

Hi,

Today i write at the riot support because i got lag in the game ( it's the only one i noticed lag in game)

They said they see in the log a waiting time from my cpu about 80ms for my gpu, i do a clear install of my driver and lol but still have the issues only in this game

Can someone already experience this issues about the CPU waiting for the gpu i try to search for that but don't find anything

Here my spec

CPU I9900K

GPU 2080TI

RAM CORSAIR 8GOx4 3200hz

Motherboard MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON

Have you optimized League of Legends under GeForce Experience yet?  Are you running with Geforce Experience optimum settings?

2 minutes ago, JimmyJJones said:

Have you optimized League of Legends under GeForce Experience yet?  Are you running with Geforce Experience optimum settings?

No i don't optimise it for Geforce but i set it to high i don't think geforce can go further

22 minutes ago, Drabat said:

No i don't optimise it for Geforce but i set it to high i don't think geforce can go further

Well, download and install Geforce experience if you haven't yet.  Give it a moment to download optimum settings for games.  Make sure your games are detected.  You might have to start your game again first for GeForce to complete optimization.   Make sure you click on the optimize button.

Geforce experience optimization can optimize settings which cannot be found on in-game menus or easily found in driver menus.  I find that they tend to be fairly knowledgable on what settings to actually use.  Before dismissing Nvidia's advice on settings as worthless, you might want to try it first.

It was already install i optimized it but same issue appear