yzility

my pc is built 3 years ago it has an amd fx 8300 eight core processor

8gb ddr3

mother board is gigabyte ga 99xa ud3

a radeon asus strix rx 560 4gb

500 gb 540mbps ssd kingston

what shold i swap

P.S. im looking to change my ram to 32gb 2600mhz

New CPU (and by extension new motherboard and RAM is also required). AMD FX 8300 is quite dated by this point and there's really no point investing money in to an old system like that.

Why do you want 32GB RAM?

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

It's not worth putting any significant amount of money into that PC if you want to use it for gaming, since the processor is almost a decade old and the motherboard uses DDR3 and the AM3+ socket.

More RAM won't appreciably help you with gaming. I'd recommend saving your money and putting it toward a modern platform instead.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Why you need 32Gb ram it do absolutely nothing on that system. If you want to change something on this is likely a waste of money and i think you should save that and swap basically everything once you have that much money. 

2 hours ago, yzility said:

my pc is built 3 years ago it has an amd fx 8300 eight core processor

8gb ddr3

mother board is gigabyte ga 99xa ud3

a radeon asus strix rx 560 4gb

500 gb 540mbps ssd kingston

what shold i swap

P.S. im looking to change my ram to 32gb 2600mhz

Have you considered OCing your CPU? Since its AMD Fx they have a horrific IPC so OCing to around 4GHZ should kind of counteract that and increase performance noticeably. Best of all it's free!! Just keep an eye on the temps as these can be toasty chips, there should be youtube tutorials on OCing in case you never have before!

25 minutes ago, deadlou666 said:

Have you considered OCing your CPU? Since its AMD Fx they have a horrific IPC so OCing to around 4GHZ should kind of counteract that and increase performance noticeably. Best of all it's free!! Just keep an eye on the temps as these can be toasty chips, there should be youtube tutorials on OCing in case you never have before!

it has 3.30 mghz i think thats enough?

Na, you should OC it, couldnt find an LTT video but watch this and try, worst case it overheats and you have to bump it down a bit 🙂

OC it to the moon and it will still suck. It wasn't even a good CPU when it was released and that was ten years ago. At this point for "serious" gaming you need a whole new PC.

32GB of RAM is a waste of money. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16