Epic Games launcher refuses to connect to internet and I cannot access or play the games I bought.

seancogan2

Whenever I launch epic games launcher I get this message, I have reinstalled maybe 20 times. I have contacted support I have followed every help guide on the face of the earth and nothing is working, Please anyone out there can someone help me access the games I paid for that I cannot even play.

fYze5nJ.png

1 hour ago, seancogan2 said:

Whenever I launch epic games launcher I get this message, I have reinstalled maybe 20 times. I have contacted support I have followed every help guide on the face of the earth and nothing is working, Please anyone out there can someone help me access the games I paid for that I cannot even play.

fYze5nJ.png

Well you gotta enter to the Windows Explorer then were the games are installed usually on the drive c and on Program Files then you enter the folder of the game and search a .exe if it asks for account sign in beacuse it will open a browser tab.

-LinusFanNumber 14.8M

21 hours ago, LinusFanNumber 14.8M said:

Well you gotta enter to the Windows Explorer then were the games are installed usually on the drive c and on Program Files then you enter the folder of the game and search a .exe if it asks for account sign in beacuse it will open a browser tab.

-LinusFanNumber 14.8M

That will not work for some games without the EGS application running in the background (and most likely properly logged in) as I've checked with what I have installed and whilst 3 of the 4 games work without issue and without EGS running the forth (subnautica) will instantly close before reaching the title screen unless EGS is running.

The OP is likely going to run into similar issues especially if the game is DRM locked to the EGS application (it might not be an issue if it uses DRM that isn't linked to EGS unless it too checks to see if it is running).

1 hour ago, demonix00 said:

That will not work for some games without the EGS application running in the background (and most likely properly logged in) as I've checked with what I have installed and whilst 3 of the 4 games work without issue and without EGS running the forth (subnautica) will instantly close before reaching the title screen unless EGS is running.

The OP is likely going to run into similar issues especially if the game is DRM locked to the EGS application (it might not be an issue if it uses DRM that isn't linked to EGS unless it too checks to see if it is running).

Oh Ok, I recommended that idea beacuse it worked to me when there was an internet outage.