Kernel Power Failure - PC keeps restarting within 5 minutes of starting up

I recently upgraded the motherboard, processor, and graphics card in my PC. After starting it up, however, it goes to a black screen and returns to the windows 10 login screen after being up for 5 minutes. The lights and fans still stay on during the reboot process. In event viewer, it shows that I have run into a Kernel Power Failure (41) error. I've tried looking it up already and attempted multiple solutions to fixing it, including:

• Buying a more powerful power supply (750W from 550W)
  • Moving to a different power outlet in the house
  • Reseating RAM and graphics card
  • Reinstalling chipset, networking, audio drivers
  • Running sfc /scannow and dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
  • Reinstalling Windows
  • Reinstalling Windows on a different SSD
  • Switching to my old graphics card (GTX 1070ti > GTX 970)

So far, none of the solutions have worked so far. Hoping someone could help me out. The XML file from event viewer is also attached to the post. Running Windows 10 in safe mode is the only way I can get to the event viewer and check logs or drivers without the system rebooting.

Old specs:

• CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
  • GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 970
  • Memory: 16GB (2 x 8GB sticks) G.SKILL 
  • SSD: 256GB ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO
  • Motherboard: Asrock B450m-HDV
  • PSU: Cooler master MWE White 550W

New specs:

• CPU: Ryzen 5 5500
  • GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX 1070ti
  • Memory: same as before
  • SSD: SK Hynix 256GB M.2
  • Motherboard: MSI B550M Pro-vdh wifi
  • PSU: Corsair CX750M semi-modular

kernel-power-error.xml

NOTE: this would all be about #4 on the above list

This has the earmarks of a power problem.  Is there sometimes a click when the thing shuts down?  You went from way below minimum to bare minimum.  I vote more PSU. Might even go 850 with that PSU. Or do a 750w atx 3.1.  It’s not about the actual power, it’s about transient spikes tripping OCP.  You 970 wouldn’t do that though.   Have you checked heat levels?  Maybe your TIM dried up or you got a bad mount.  It happens. Heat and PSU would be equal except for that 970 thing.

The biggest oddity see is that hard drive in the description is an early 2000’s amount of drive space.  That’s really low. It’s less than my phone. Is it maybe stuffed? I might want to throw a couple Tb of mechanical on there just for cheap slow storage and throw stuff on there you don’t use much. Drives start doing weird things sometimes when they’re more than 80% full.

I’m one of those people who likes testing memory whoever a blue screen or shutdown issue comes up.  It’s a slow but free and automatic thing.  You run it and do something else.  Someone just said memtest64 instead of memtest86.  There might have been an update.  I don’t know. I haven’t heard of memtest64 before. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

did you update your motherboard's BIOS to make sure that CPU is compatible?
is your case properly grounded?  (PSU securely bolted metal to metal, no washers, MoBo screwed in metal to metal, not rubber washers, PSU using a 3-pin power cable?)

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones.