Updated PC build list

Budget (including currency): $1,200

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mid-graphics games and 2D Animation

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Updated list 

after a bit of tweaking on it, this is the result, what I'm really double checking on now is the motherboard, is there any that will work for my list, along with it being capable of supporting dual monitor (2nd monitor will be using a VGA cable).

the power supply Im unsure if i could go for a cheaper one, because I don't need that many voltage... something like the Thermaltake Smart 600 W

1 hour ago, RedBeans said:

Budget (including currency): $1,200

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mid-graphics games and 2D Animation

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): Updated list 

after a bit of tweaking on it, this is the result, what I'm really double checking on now is the motherboard, is there any that will work for my list, along with it being capable of supporting dual monitor (2nd monitor will be using a VGA cable).

the power supply Im unsure if i could go for a cheaper one, because I don't need that many voltage... something like the Thermaltake Smart 600 W

I’m not super happy about that nvme drive particularly it’s random write performance which looks to be at or near the bottom for SSDs. Number of rated writes remaining is the measure of longevity for SSDs.  Commonly drives that only have the OS on them get written to a lot less and even very low end ones can last a long time.  Not as true for general use drives though.  I notice you went with a miniATX board but an atx case. There are a few nice miniATX cases that are very cheap.  As cheap or cheaper than the one you picked even

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.