Issue running Minecraft Java Edition with higher end hardware

I'm trying to run Minecraft Java Edition (on Realms but I don't think that should matter) with SEUS shaders and a few minor mods. All of which are listed below. My hardware specs are also listed. It should be noted that I've tried optimizing for performance in Geforce. I've followed multiple guides on how to fix the settings in game. I've tried overclocking using evga precision x1. All to no avail. I'm not sure where else to go as I have been unable to find answers by just Googling the problem. 

Basically, I'm running at about 40-70ish fps when I sit still, but if I move it usually drops to low 20s-30s. This is basically unplayable. Can someone please explain to me why I can't reach like at least a consistent 50-60 range if more isn't possible? Any help is much appreciated. I attempted to be thorough in my information gathering for this post. If there is anything else that I should add please let me know. Also, if I'm just being stupid here and I shouldn't be able to improve this, please let me know that as well. Thanks!

ASUS TUF-RTX3080-O12G-GAMING Graphic Card & ASUS ROG Herculx Graphics Card Anti-Sag Holder Bracket

GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ELITE WIFI AM4 AMD X570 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard

AMD RYZEN 5 3600 6-Core 3.6 GHz (4.2 GHz Max Boost) Socket AM4 65W 100-100000031BOX Desktop Processor

Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3600 (PC4-28800) C18 AMD Optimized Memory – Black

Noctua Fan Cooler

Push pull fan configuration

• 3 front
  • 2 top
  • 1 back
  • 1 power supply fan back

RM1000X corsair power supply

Google drive link of video

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-CDRBjMBAezGWvJhfYL_PDTIfrNC7agX/view?usp=sharing

image.thumb.png.7088296e73a960777c89c64b5406a382.png

image.thumb.png.6b403988777bb3c797fb68ad8e9b74dc.png

image.thumb.png.efde1591c1fb376a2d32e6de086a60a3.png

19 minutes ago, jonkydude said:

Also, if I'm just being stupid here and I shouldn't be able to improve this, please let me know that as well.

Minecraft is ridiculously CPU-bound. I have a Core i7-7820X, 64GB RAM, and an RTX 2070 Super getting about the same framerates as you, with my game optimized to run as smoothly as possible if I'm using a higher end shaderpack that isn't SEUS PTGI. My brother has an i7-4770K and a GTX 1060 3GB, also getting the same numbers.

The issue is the game and the shaderpack.

SEUS PTGI is special because it actually renders all the lighting on the GPU(the only time Minecraft has ever pushed any GPU of mine to 100% usage), and because the GPU is actually doing the work, it'll run at much better framerates.

If you pull up Task Manager with shaders running, the CPU/GPU usage should tell you the rest of the story. It's not a system bottleneck, it's just the way Minecraft is coded.

Also, Minecraft(and Java, honestly) is terribly optimized. Not much we can really do except run shaders for the screenshots and not too much else.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!