Is the LTT mousepad worth it?

1 hour ago, NastyFlytrap said:

I have a northern lights mousepad, and it looks gorgeous, but the rubber under my palm where i hold the mouse gave in a little over a year after i bought it, so im quite disapppointed.

Maybe i put too much pressure on it, i dont know, but the rubber around the mouse area just became 1/3 of its original height, and it wont squish or bounce anymore.

I was expecting it to last longer, and worst of all i cant even just replace the rubber underside and transplant the nice design to a new sheet of rubber

Ok, thanks for your feedback.

I have a couple of the Northern Lights mouse pads for different setups and computers. I will never buy another mouse pad ever again from anywhere but LTT store. They're extremely durable and comfy for your wrists to sit on. Easy to clean and my mouse has no problem gliding on them like a hockey player skating on ice.  There is also no snagging or anything like that and all the stitching doesn't come apart. My only complaint is that I wish there was more designs to collect. Having three mouse pads in various sizes with the same design is a little lame cuz I'd like to swap out the mouse pads occasionally to match with all my RGB. But other than that this is the best mouse pad money can buy in my opinion.

8 hours ago, Bardolf said:

I have a couple of the Northern Lights mouse pads for different setups and computers. I will never buy another mouse pad ever again from anywhere but LTT store. They're extremely durable and comfy for your wrists to sit on. Easy to clean and my mouse has no problem gliding on them like a hockey player skating on ice.  There is also no snagging or anything like that and all the stitching doesn't come apart. My only complaint is that I wish there was more designs to collect. Having three mouse pads in various sizes with the same design is a little lame cuz I'd like to swap out the mouse pads occasionally to match with all my RGB. But other than that this is the best mouse pad money can buy in my opinion.

Ok, thanks for your feedback.

I never liked their designs. Plus they don't have RGB. So I'm all in with razer's pads )

1 hour ago, mrMad-Cat said:

I never liked their designs. Plus they don't have RGB. So I'm all in with razer's pads )

Ok thanks for your feedback. (I still think you're a betrayed the man of the tech tips)