Lonely Tech enthusiast and gamer. needing some people to chill with and game with online.

Rolex

Names Eddie im 22 in need of a group of people with simular interest to game with and chill with on the net. Im a huge tech enthusiast and love others that are passionate about computers and tech. I play bf4,Dayz mod some RPG's,EVE,Cod4 promod and Bf3 but haven't since bf4 release If you guys are playing top of the line games I have the system to run them. add me on steam or skype.

Steam ID: MrRolex1

If you see me in game give me a shout, My IGN's are RoLeXDubstep BF4 & BF3 and Rolex for others.

im down to switch up games. I just play the ones I do cause of my interest. but if I can meet with others that I can game with and they have other interest I might gain interest in those games aswell. A few of my older buddies play LOL but I never thought I would like it until I played with them. Alone I dont play it but dont mind it with people that like the game.

I don't play any of the games you play, Would you look into CS:S (Counter Strike:Source)

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

Would you look into playing CS:S (Counter Strike:Source), I do play BF4 (just not as often)

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

Ive been looking to get source again. I used to play much longer ago haha. But not in awhile! Give me an add on steam!

I don't have BF4 (because of all the bugs, the bad netcode and the high price (if you want all the dlc's)) but I do still play BF3 and some other games when I have the time.

I can play BF4 with you. And do you have TS? That's a bit easier when playing/talking with multiples. I'll add you when I am home. Origin: paoloverwey

Using Tapatalk