2nd Build: 5600x + 6900 XT / White Build

fAED

This is my second build and I'm really proud of it. Joined Team Red for good. - My 1st build was on 2013 with an Intel i5-4670k + MSI Twin Frozr 7970 OC.

I realized it was time to do a new build, and to upgrade my level of gaming by steping up for 1440p resolution, since I was on a 1080p monitor before. Started searching for opinions and what to build in September this year. Gathered up a lot of information and tried to understand what was better for myself. I was checking prices almost in a daily basis. After so many hours searching and watching comparisons between this and that, it was almost Black Friday so I decided to wait for it, hopping that prices would drop. This build was intended for a good gaming experience. I don't play competitive, but I do enjoy playing multiplayer with friends. Games like: Overwatch 2, COD MW: II, F1 22, AoE III... 

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
  • CPU Cooler:  Deepcool AK400
  • Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-A GAMING
  • Memory: Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB DDR4-3200 CL16
  • Storage: Samsung 980 1 TB
  • GPU: ASRock Phantom Gaming D OC RX 6900 XT 16 GB
  • Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • PSU: Cooler Master V850 V2 850w 80+ Gold
  • Case Fans: Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 ARGB
  • Monitor: LG 27GP850-B 27.0" 2560 x 1440 165Hz

• CPU: I wanted an 5800X3D but it was out of my budget. My ''problem'' was that I also wanted to buy a new monitor. If I didn't need one, I would have gone with the better one. Still, I am very happy with 5600x, afterall I managed to get one for the price of the non-x version.
  • Motherboard: My guess is it was love at first sight. It would be the perfect match for my white build, and turns out really good.
  • CPU Cooler: Another one that right from the beggining, I knew it was the one to choose.
  • Memory: Probably one of the most difficult parts to choose. 3200Mhz or 3600Mhz? RGB or not? - Of course I wanted something white, but wasn't available to give 100€+. So I saw this one on discount, and grabbed it.
  • Storage: First I was aiming for the Crucial P2, price was 79€. On Black Friday Samsung 980 was at the same price, so I bough it right away withou a 2nd though.
  • Video Card: The diamond in every gaming build. At first, I was goin to get a 6800 XT but I couldn't resist to a 699€ 6900 XT... (6800 XT was at 639€).
  • Case: First part of the build that arrived. Really amused by the quality of it.
  • Power Supply: Since I was aiming for real for a 6800 XT I got the same version of this one but a 750w. After the deal with the GPU, I had to return it and purchased a 850w for safety.
  • Case Fan: Really wanted white fans for this white build and RGB was a + since the color in the end, would be white, no matter what.
  • Monitor: One of my favorite pieces in this build. Amazing performance and colors, even on a dark room with its low contrast, I'm really enjoying it.

You can find all the pictures & parts details here: https://pcpartpicker.com/b/ft3Zxr

Just want to give a big thankyou to all those users that spent time to explain me alot of things and clarify my doubts across multiple forum topics. You guys made this possible.

20221214_200703.jpg

20221213_213126.jpg