the ltt water bottle is awesome

ds5018

I just don't like that it's made in China by a Rando manufacturer that does rebrands firye anyone & smells like a factory when you get it. 

If they manufactured it in NA, I'd probably get one. 

17 hours ago, fpo said:

I just don't like that it's made in China by a Rando manufacturer that does rebrands firye anyone & smells like a factory when you get it. 

If they manufactured it in NA, I'd probably get one. 

Just get a Sho bottle dude, still made in China but has a “lifetime” warranty and has a large charity focus 

2 minutes ago, Imbadatnames said:

Just get a Sho bottle dude, still made in China but has a “lifetime” warranty and has a large charity focus 

I have bottles.

I would buy the LTT one because it's the LTT one. 

4 minutes ago, fpo said:

I have bottles.

I would buy the LTT one because it's the LTT one. 

Even though it’s just a shitty bottle that’s a dime a dozen on Amazon? 

10 minutes ago, Imbadatnames said:

I'm pretty sure you can even pickup the same water bottle from Costco at a 2-pack for the price of one LTT one. As you've said, the actual bottle is very generic, it's just the graphics that makes it "LTT". 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

1 hour ago, Imbadatnames said:

I don't want a Chinese bottle which I outlined earlier. 

19 hours ago, fpo said:

Oof, that just turned me off right there. I'll be glad to buy one if it were made in NA too. Especially the paint issues they are having with some bottles.

My Stanley does a pretty good job right now.

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34" 

25 minutes ago, CommanderAlex said:

Oof, that just turned me off right there. I'll be glad to buy one if it were made in NA too. Especially the paint issues they are having with some bottles.

At least I'm fairly certain it's a Chinese rebrand. It was noted at one point to be a rebrand bottle from an oem and not actually designed by Linus tech tips aside from cosmetic. 

As far as I'm aware, certain clothes, and plastic components in the screwdriver are manufactured in Canada. 

I don't know all the details off the top of my head but half the components of the driver are made in China, and half are North America. 

On 12/10/2022 at 2:58 PM, fpo said:

I don't want a Chinese bottle which I outlined earlier. 

Yeti and RTIC are all made in China too. 

On 12/10/2022 at 3:09 PM, CommanderAlex said:

If that Stanley was made in the last 20 years, it was made in China. 

On 12/10/2022 at 3:37 PM, fpo said:

As far as I'm aware, certain clothes, and plastic components in the screwdriver are manufactured in Canada. 

I don't know all the details off the top of my head but half the components of the driver are made in China, and half are North America. 

The ratchet mechanism and bits are made overseas, but the plastic handle molding and final assembly are done in Canada. They made a video about the molding process a while back. 

I think the shirts are a similar deal; the blanks are manufactured overseas but the printing is done locally. 

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

1 hour ago, Needfuldoer said:

Yeti and RTIC are all made in China too. 

I don't have those. What I have is made in the USA. 

1 hour ago, Needfuldoer said:

The ratchet mechanism and bits are made overseas, but the plastic handle molding and final assembly are done in Canada. They made a video about the molding process a while back. 

I think the shirts are a similar deal; the blanks are manufactured overseas but the printing is done locally. 

Yes, thank you. 

Kinda wish more was made in the west but it's standard to do it partly at least overseas. 

8 hours ago, EL02 said:

cant imagine paying $30 for a water bottle

You could argue that you aren't paying 30 dollars for a water bottle.

You're paying maybe 10 dollars for a water bottle and 20 dollars for the logo printed on it.

Whether or not that's a good or bad thing is up to each individual to decide. 

12 hours ago, Needfuldoer said:

If that Stanley was made in the last 20 years, it was made in China. 

At least I know who it was made by. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34"