Hi I'm trying to host more than one virtual server on my Teamspeak server and won't work unless I buy a Annual License and it cost a lot of money. I'm hoping to get at least three other people needing a Teamspeak server and not wanting to host it on their own internet or server if y'all have one. I am from Texas as you can tell and I live in the Austin, TX area and I have the server in my house. I'm getting 1Gbps this summer from AT&T not happy getting it from them but once Google Fiber is offered I am switching over ASAP.

The pricing goes I am running my own Teamspeak Server for my own Clan/Guild and my friend wants one too and I was considering doing just that but Teamspeaks Non-Profit Liscense and until then I would have to purchase an Annual  License Fee and will host 3 other people for and if you stay for a whole year I will only charge $3 a month for a year and will have 128 slots which is the max.

The server will get upgrades if i receive donations and will benefit the donate more and have the choice of what you would like to be upgraded. The specs are 20GB @ 1866MHz ECCXeon E3-1230V3, and a Kingston KC300 120GB SATA III Enterprise SSD.

Keep in mind none of these things are needed for running a Teamspeak 3 server and only is reliant on internet speed and running a 20Mbps for 2 servers is plenty as of the logs that I have been pulling only uses 2Mbps MAX and bandwidth was 20MB. I have currently 300Mbps. I'm switching to AT&T soon but I have Cognet and here is my speedtest now. Upgrading this summer to have 1Gbps Up and Down.

I will be monitoring the Teamspeak servers through server query and making sure that no one gets compromised and will IP ban and block them through my entire network. I will send you the IP to see if it was someone you know and will let them pass through but other than that I suffer very minor Power Outages usually due to bad weather and will estimate a power loss for 2 min. max and usually happens twice a year or less.

Thank you, leave a comment below to contact me or PM me to contact me and will discuss more information if you have any and will be offering anything that you might please.

The Asian is Everywhere

Wow, the server specs are a bit overkill for a TS server. @Wferr has a TS server with only like 256MB RAM last time I checked. Also, he had a pentium III IIRC. Those are my thoughts right now.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Wow, the server specs are a bit overkill for a TS server. @Wferr has a TS server with only like 256MB RAM last time I checked. Also, he had a pentium III IIRC. Those are my thoughts right now.

128Mb of ram, also that teamspeak got shut down because of the lack of people on it, the domains just direct to @looney server now :D

I am a happy wuffy

128Mb of ram, also that teamspeak got shut down because of the lack of people on it, the domains just direct to @looney server now :D

Oh.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D