Laptop won't turn on after shutting down

x23_

I bought an Asus TUF F15 (2022) i7-12700H + 3060 around two weeks ago. Had no visible issues but yesterday (about 12 hours ago) I shut down the laptop after using it for a while (temps did hit 80-85°C) and when I went to turn it back on again it was dead. There were no lights blinking, the power button did nothing (I tried pressing it for 40s+) and plugging the AC adapter in didn't change anything. I left it as is overnight and when I checked on it today morning I noticed that the lower left portion, right below the keyboard, (possibly the CPU) was slightly warmer.

Thanks for taking out the time to read this, I'd appreciate it if anyone who has been in such a situation or knows what might be wrong could give some advice. Unfortunately, I'm not in a position to visit the service center for another few days.

means it was on when you left it overnight where did you put it i mean was it on your desk?? does it gives any kind of sound on the start up?

1 minute ago, mubbashir said:

means it was on when you left it overnight where did you put it i mean was it on your desk?? does it gives any kind of sound on the start up?

I used it last evening for an hour and shut it down normally, it did heat up to around 80 and then I charged it a bit at the end. Left it in my cupboard and went out, came back in about an hour or two and it just wouldn't turn on. There wasn't much I could do so I put it back in and tried again in the morning. It does not start up so there's no sound, the power button does pretty much nothing. 

seems like hardware problem on the motherboard, It is also possible that the power source that you are using to charge your laptop may not work properly, due to which your Asus TUF is not able to charge up completely, which further results in this type of issue.

36 minutes ago, mubbashir said:

seems like hardware problem on the motherboard, It is also possible that the power source that you are using to charge your laptop may not work properly, due to which your Asus TUF is not able to charge up completely, which further results in this type of issue.

I don't think it's the power source's fault. When I shut down the laptop it was charged to 90%, probably just a hardware issue. I guess I'll have to take it in later.

16 hours ago, mubbashir said:

Right you are

Woke up today and the lower left wasn't warm anymore. Tried to switch it on and it worked, battery dropped to 38% from the 90% it was at when it stopped working. 

Would you happen to have any clue as to what may have happened?

On 12/8/2022 at 6:59 AM, x23_ said:

Woke up today and the lower left wasn't warm anymore. Tried to switch it on and it worked, battery dropped to 38% from the 90% it was at when it stopped working. 

Would you happen to have any clue as to what may have happened?

Sorry Boss i was Busy with some other stuff.

No i apologize i don't have a clue if you find it out let me know....