Computer not workin

K so my computer won't work. I have windows 6 and my computer is am iPad. It has a key bored. Help!

I press the lock button and it just shows the apple. And yes windows 6. That's what my friend said

Wow I just asked what's wrong....

k you have an apple product running vista..... stop taking LSD

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

you for real bruh?

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I press the lock button and it just shows the apple. And yes windows 6. That's what my friend said

Then your friend is trolling you. I would advise not taking advise from her :P

As to your issue, are you able to reset it to factory settings? 

I think your friend is mistaken. Do you mean iOS 6?

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

Lawl if it's not a troll and legit needs help.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Well I don't kno. My friend said that it's using that. But idk he might be wrong.

I think he's probably wrong :P As far as I know, you can't run Windows on a iPad. He's probably just joking around with you or is kind of... erm... dumb :P

sorry for thinking you were trolling....

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

I think he's probably wrong :P As far as I know, you can't run Windows on a iPad. He's probably just joking around with you or is kind of... erm... dumb :P

oh well I think it's iOS. That's what someone else on here said. Idk really

There was a time to where I would go onto random tech forums and troll, there is even a formula I developed

Make account with stereotypical non-techie name and image like 4/20 yolo swag or something, Make up a believable story that has at least 2 backtrack phases, and misspell words just enough to make it annoying to read in your case it was windows 6 as the starting phase then the 2nd phase that can prolong the troll being oh no its ios 6 sorry. But where will you go from here? I am following this thread 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

oh well I think it's iOS. That's what someone else on here said. Idk really

If it's an iPad, it's more than likely iOS. If you have nothing important on the iPad, go ahead and reset it to factory settings. Here's how:

1: Open iTunes on your computer. Make sure you have the most recent version of the software. Then connect the iPad to the computer.

2: Select the iPad in iTunes. It is located on the sidebar under "Devices.

3: Click "Restore" in the "Summary" window.

4: Click "Back Up." When the backup is completed, a pop-up window will appear.

5: Click "Restore" in the pop-up window. When the iPad is restored to its factory settings, a pop-up window will inform you that the iPad will be restarted. Click "OK."

6: Complete the restore process by loading a backup to the iPad or opting to "Set up as a new iPad." If you select the backup option, you can select which of your recent backups you would like to install from the pop-up window.

What he said ^

Corsair 400R, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz 16GB, Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz, Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H Motherboard, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo Sata III SSD, 2 x Asus GTX 780 Direct CU2 SLI, Corsair H100i and Corsair AX860i Platinum Power supply.

hold power and home button simultaneously for like 10 seconds

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

If it's an iPad, it's more than likely iOS. If you have nothing important on the iPad, go ahead and reset it to factory settings. Here's how:

1: Open iTunes on your computer. Make sure you have the most recent version of the software. Then connect the iPad to the computer.

2: Select the iPad in iTunes. It is located on the sidebar under "Devices.

3: Click "Restore" in the "Summary" window.

4: Click "Back Up." When the backup is completed, a pop-up window will appear.

5: Click "Restore" in the pop-up window. When the iPad is restored to its factory settings, a pop-up window will inform you that the iPad will be restarted. Click "OK."

6: Complete the restore process by loading a backup to the iPad or opting to "Set up as a new iPad." If you select the backup option, you can select which of your recent backups you would like to install from the pop-up window.

Source: http://www.ehow.com/how_8380568_reset-ipad-factory.html

so I won't loose my stuff by doin this?

so I won't loose my stuff by doin this?

No, you will loose everything on it. Back up anything import via iTunes if you need to keep anything. 

No, you will loose everything on it. Back up anything import via iTunes if you need to keep anything.

oh. Can I backup my photos? And I can't do it right now cuz I'm at school and I'm typing on my phone.

oh. Can I backup my photos? And I can't do it right now cuz I'm at school and I'm typing on my phone.

Yes. You can back up Photos, Music, Apps, and I think the settings.