No HDR on Hd matrix

Nulltooth23

Hi

i have a HDANYWHERE mhub pro that is advertised as doing HDR  Which all my tvs support however Whatever I do I cannot get HDR to work properly. I have tryed it on my Apple TV, Nvidia shield and my Xbox and none of them seem to be able to display HDR even though I have set the edid in the settings of the matrix to 4k 7.1 HDR. So a little assistance would be appreciated as this is starting to get in my nerves

many thanks 

Alex 

50 minutes ago, Nulltooth23 said:

Hi

i have a HDANYWHERE mhub pro that is advertised as doing HDR  Which all my tvs support however Whatever I do I cannot get HDR to work properly. I have tryed it on my Apple TV, Nvidia shield and my Xbox and none of them seem to be able to display HDR even though I have set the edid in the settings of the matrix to 4k 7.1 HDR. So a little assistance would be appreciated as this is starting to get in my nerves

many thanks 

Alex 

So do they also support 7.1?

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Well technically not but  they all still have audio when that option is selected and that shouldn’t make any difference