Fractal Design Lumen AIO Recall + Revision?

NaClKnight

So I heard that the Fractal Lumen got recalled for chemical incompatibility/mfg issue. By all accounts the thermals on this AIO were great, and the pump design was great/unique. I was this close to buying one, but now I feel like I dodged a time bomb.

Has anyone heard anything about a new revision or replacement that solves these issues? Is Fractal going to relaunch it or just scrap the design?

Salt SYSTEMs:

SYSTEM-Infinity+1(Centerpiece) -- Ryzen 5600X + RX 6800 XT + Galahad 360 + 32GB + Thermaltake P3

SYSTEM-Embrace (Portable) --Ryzen 5600 + RX 5700 XT + Galahad 240 + 16GB + Hyte Revolt 3

58 minutes ago, NaClKnight said:

Has anyone heard anything about a new revision or replacement that solves these issues? Is Fractal going to relaunch it or just scrap the design?

if you read the article it says near the bottom that they’re reworking the design.

28 minutes ago, NF-A12x25 said:

if you read the article it says near the bottom that they’re reworking the design.

True, i was asking if anyone had heard anything about it since then. They might have finished the redesign or scrapped the product line after that original announcement

Salt SYSTEMs:

SYSTEM-Infinity+1(Centerpiece) -- Ryzen 5600X + RX 6800 XT + Galahad 360 + 32GB + Thermaltake P3

SYSTEM-Embrace (Portable) --Ryzen 5600 + RX 5700 XT + Galahad 240 + 16GB + Hyte Revolt 3