Does anyone know the quality/reliability of AX-Gaming graphics cards?

Basically the question, does anyone know if AX-gaming cards are reliable or what their overall quality is? Any cons? I just noticed these cards on newegg and they have great specs for a really great price which may be too good to be true.

https://www.newegg.com/p/1FT-00J6-00007

They’re reputable enough, the name is a sub brand of Corn, which is a weird one who would remanufacture old cards, their entrance into the current gen market is really recent.

Theres not a lot known about them, they are legit cards, that’s a normal price for a 3060, Corn itself as a company is pretty reputable as a direct outlet for some of the oddball Chinese AIBs like AX, Peladn, ASL, Maxsun, etc. So seeing some newer AIBs, namely Peladn and AX, sell through them is nothing odd.

1 minute ago, 8tg said:

They’re reputable enough, the name is a sub brand of Corn, which is a weird one who would remanufacture old cards, their entrance into the current gen market is really recent.

Theres not a lot known about them, they are legit cards, that’s a normal price for a 3060, Corn itself as a company is pretty reputable as a direct outlet for some of the oddball Chinese AIBs like AX, Peladn, ASL, Maxsun, etc. So seeing some newer AIBs, namely Peladn and AX, sell through them is nothing odd.

I know this is an entirely different question. But, do you think it is worth it for me to buy a 3070 over a card like this. I was looking at the Gigabyte Vision OC (3070) in particular. This sits around $500, is it worth the extra $150?

1 minute ago, TheCircusBoy said:

I know this is an entirely different question. But, do you think it is worth it for me to buy a 3070 over a card like this. I was looking at the Gigabyte Vision OC (3070) in particular. This sits around $500, is it worth the extra $150?

The 3070 is a substantial step up, it kinda depends on what your use case is. If you’re looking to play current games at max settings in 1440p or 4k the 3070 is probably the way to go. Though if you’ll sacrifice some settings or are playing at 1440p the 3060 is a better fit.

26 minutes ago, 8tg said:

The 3070 is a substantial step up, it kinda depends on what your use case is. If you’re looking to play current games at max settings in 1440p or 4k the 3070 is probably the way to go. Though if you’ll sacrifice some settings or are playing at 1440p the 3060 is a better fit.

Yeah I plan to game 1440p, max settings isn't something I need on most games. But I also what something that will be future proofed. And I would prefer over performance over it being just right. So maybe the 3070 is the way to go anyway.