Finding PSUs is hard

Budget (including currency): roughly php26000 (400usd)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Just minor games, Literally anything better than a 6th gen laptop 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Hi guys I made this account because reddit is somehow the most infuriating place to look for parts. So I came here!

So I am about to buy a new pc and finding a PSU is much more difficult than I thought.

Here's the stuff I bought so far:

Ryzen 5 5600g

T-Force 3600mhz CL18 16gb (8x2) ram.

Msi Pro B550M-VC WiFi.

A random Dell monitor (it only had dp, hence the motherboard choice)

Stuff I haven't bought:

Kingspec 512gb nvme ssd (I had to cheap out on SSD because yeah PSU)

A case.

A mouse and keyboard.

So I wanna put out some stuff before you leave a reply.

Yes I have stared at the Tier list from both here and cultists. But unfortunately the 'good' ones just don't exist in any of the local online stores. 

And yeah I am on a strict budget, I wanted to spend more on my PSU, I'd love to but unfortunately I don't have a regular job and all the money is funded by my furry art commisons. (Yeah I'm a artist.)

Originally I wanted a Segotep PSU but now I wanna look for other options. I plan to probably upgrade it in the future when stuff gets cheaper or I get richer.

You don't have corsair?

Try mine, Antec Neo Eco Gold 500w should be enough, no fancy removable cables, but this thing is rock stable for my config.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

13 hours ago, SupaKomputa said:

You don't have corsair?

Try mine, Antec Neo Eco Gold 500w should be enough, no fancy removable cables, but this thing is rock stable for my config.

Unfortunately the corsairs are either out of budget or considered really really low on the tier list. Honestly I don't even know if I can even afford it. 

Literally the CV line is all I can afford

Try looking for an EVGA BR series. Been using a 450w unit on a 500w TDP rig(bad idea I know), but it's been handling it very nicely, even on full load.

Please mark as solved if I answered your question.

Oh I did found only the 500w units and they barely scrape what's left of my budget. 

3 minutes ago, RalseiButBigger said:

Oh I did found only the 500w units and they barely scrape what's left of my budget. 

And that will do you very well. It's literally the cheapest decent PSU, at least in Indo, idk what the Philippine market's like.

48 minutes ago, RalseiButBigger said:

I wanna ask, what place is it on the tier list?

C

5 minutes ago, Chikensoops said:

C

Damm I feel like I am in PSU hell.

So all the psus I listed are in c tier? Well it's better than nothing 

1 hour ago, RalseiButBigger said:

Damm I feel like I am in PSU hell.

So all the psus I listed are in c tier? Well it's better than nothing 

For your config, it's definitely enough. No need to worry. Tier C is intended for low budget builds, which is exactly what you're doing here. 

1 hour ago, Chikensoops said:

For your config, it's definitely enough. No need to worry. Tier C is intended for low budget builds, which is exactly what you're doing here. 

Update: I ended up with a Evga 500 br.. but then the seller showed me a picture and sold me a BV version instead.

Should I be concerned?

19 minutes ago, RalseiButBigger said:

Update: I ended up with a Evga 500 br.. but then the seller showed me a picture and sold me a BV version instead.

Should I be concerned?

Yes, yes you should. if you already bought it, try to cancel or refund. BV is tier E (avoid)

11 minutes ago, Chikensoops said:

Yes, yes you should. if you already bought it, try to cancel or refund. BV is tier E (avoid)

I'll try my best and hopefully they corrected my order