Heaven Society - Week 3 (Steins;Gate)

JLCitadel

-snip-

Spoilers are fine as long as you put them in spoilers and make a warning. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

And done...I don't even know where to begin really. it was good! GREAT!

Spoiler Z

Plot/Story: So...It´s about Time traveling with a microwave and other stuff that i cant get a grasp on, in short: Confusing as HELL! then things started to make more sense later on ...yeah this is all i can say really, i´m speechless here. 

Visual quality: well it was not bad and thankfully not as crazy colorful as MyInnerFred´s Giant Pictures of that anime i cant remember (his avatar) although sometimes at certain places it looked like someone turned down the "Saturation" but i really liked the quality either way, it was detailed, skillfully made and most importantly: i really really liked it.

Audio/Voice: Hmmm no complains, each actor played out there roll nicely and even Okabe´s "evil" Laughter was fun to listen to even though it felt forced.  
Opening was ok, anoying flickering but that aside the Into was good!
Outro had a calmer swing to it but still good, fitting? hmm not sure. butterflies? owell i like.

Characters: Rintarou Okabe...the main cheese of the anime and the self proclaimed "Mad scientist" is a very interesting character and one i like alot, loves to "rollplay" but knows when to stop so he is thankfully not a complete idiot. Design it great, voice is great and his "roll" in the "Lab" never really made much sense to me aside from being a "mad scientist" i did sometimes wonder what he does aside from being himself. 
Mayuri Shiina: The Dense airhead and childhood friend of Okabe, i found her to be abit confusing but very likable and later on it surprised me that she wasn't´t the cause of her own deaths.
Itaru Hashida: aka Daru, is a Otaku and pretty much a "tech guy" although he is portrayed as a fat guy, he is more like a freaking BEEF! Great Personality and a fun character, i really like this guy!
Kurisu Makise: aka Christina (by Okabe) a strong minded and serious Beauty that knows her stuff and she is Tsundere! her design is great and detailed but uh yeah the way she has her jacket makes no sense. also i can´t make up my mind if i like her Original Hair color or the Anime one, nevertheless a great character. 
and now ill be lazy and skip the rest  :D all i can say they were all great and aside from "The rounders" all characters were designed with effort.

My opinion: Love it! and the plot was great even though it was confusing! after a few episodes i started to get a very "familiar" feeling about the show so i ended up doing some research and to no big but still happy surprise it was based on a Visual Novel! no wonder i feel for it! damn i love anime based on novels! makes me want to play the game!! although i better not. i can get attached to them rather easily (damn you fate/stay!!)

This one actually reminded me alot (aside from the Science and tech stuff) of TYPE-MOON´s Work, maybe that's why i really enjoyed it.
I want it on Blueray.....that´s how good it was.

I haven't been able to find them since I read it.

The director was talking about how he couldn't just ship Kyousuke and Kirino together, how the final kiss was supposed to be on the mouth, and Kirino's line "We're gonna have life counseling when we get home" was supposed to suggest that they were still secretly together. 

I think lips would have been fine the other part idk about the rest i dont know it that ending would have fit very well but idk i just felt unfulfilled about the ending just overall in general.

One of my favorite anime, and one of my fav visual novels. so great. Loved every bit of it, and the ending is amazing. It's currently sitting at #2 in my anime top 5. so good.

im interested in your top 5

1. Code Geass

2. Steins;Gate

3: Clannad

4. Durarara!

5. Welcome to the NHK

This will probably change once the F/SN remake is done though. This year is great with anime, Durarara season 2, FSN, More Log horizon, etc... :D

Video Game, Anime and Tech Fan! 

Current Build - CPU: Intel Xeon x5660 @ 4.2GHZ / MOBO: ASUS P6T / COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 + / GPU: Radeon HD 7970 / RAM 8GB Corsair XMS3 / STORAGE: OCZ Agility 3 60gb, WD Blue 1TB / CASE: Bitfenix Shinobi PSU / Antec Earthwatts 500w / DISPLAY: Asus 23 inch @1080p, Dell 19 inch @ 1440x900, Seiki SE42UM @ 4K 

Mobile Devices: HP Chromebook 14, 3DS XL, Vita, Samsung Note 4, LG G Pad 8.3, Chuwi Hi8, NEX-3N

gotcha, I think the anime just started this season ill check it out when it finished.

Technically started last season :P. So great. YOU WILL WATCH IT AND YOU WILL LOVE IT. Then go and read all the manga out because it's that hilarious. 

I haven't been able to find them since I read it.

The director was talking about how he couldn't just ship Kyousuke and Kirino together, how the final kiss was supposed to be on the mouth, and Kirino's line "We're gonna have life counseling when we get home" was supposed to suggest that they were still secretly together. 

Sounds like utter BS.They could have ended it the right way and paired Kyousuke and Kuroneko together. KURONEKO FOR LIFE. 

Edited by WoodenMarker
Putting spoilers where they belong--in spoilers

Current Build - CPU: Intel Xeon x5660 @ 4.2GHZ / MOBO: ASUS P6T / COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 + / GPU: Radeon HD 7970 / RAM 8GB Corsair XMS3 / STORAGE: OCZ Agility 3 60gb, WD Blue 1TB / CASE: Bitfenix Shinobi PSU / Antec Earthwatts 500w / DISPLAY: Asus 23 inch @1080p, Dell 19 inch @ 1440x900, Seiki SE42UM @ 4K 

Mobile Devices: HP Chromebook 14, 3DS XL, Vita, Samsung Note 4, LG G Pad 8.3, Chuwi Hi8, NEX-3N

Sounds like utter BS.They could have ended it the right way and paired Kyousuke and Kuroneko together. KURONEKO FOR LIFE. 

Please do use spoilers for spoilers. I'll 'abuse' my mod powers to do that for you.  ^_^

The 'right way to end things' is arguable and everyone has their own opinion of how it should have ended. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Please do use spoilers for spoilers. I'll 'abuse' my mod powers to do that for you.  ^_^

The 'right way to end things' is arguable and everyone has their own opinion of how it should have ended. 

Sorry and thanks :|

They are remaking Fate/stay night? i didn´t know! and why?

I was thinking about watching that series... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

And done...I don't even know where to begin really. it was good! GREAT!

Spoiler Z

Plot/Story: So...It´s about Time traveling with a microwave and other stuff that i cant get a grasp on, in short: Confusing as HELL! then things started to make more sense later on ...yeah this is all i can say really, i´m speechless here. 

Visual quality: well it was not bad and thankfully not as crazy colorful as MyInnerFred´s Giant Pictures of that anime i cant remember (his avatar) although sometimes at certain places it looked like someone turned down the "Saturation" but i really liked the quality either way, it was detailed, skillfully made and most importantly: i really really liked it.

Audio/Voice: Hmmm no complains, each actor played out there roll nicely and even Okabe´s "evil" Laughter was fun to listen to even though it felt forced.  

Opening was ok, anoying flickering but that aside the Into was good!

Outro had a calmer swing to it but still good, fitting? hmm not sure. butterflies? owell i like.

Characters: Rintarou Okabe...the main cheese of the anime and the self proclaimed "Mad scientist" is a very interesting character and one i like alot, loves to "rollplay" but knows when to stop so he is thankfully not a complete idiot. Design it great, voice is great and his "roll" in the "Lab" never really made much sense to me aside from being a "mad scientist" i did sometimes wonder what he does aside from being himself. 

Mayuri Shiina: The Dense airhead and childhood friend of Okabe, i found her to be abit confusing but very likable and later on it surprised me that she wasn't´t the cause of her own deaths.

Itaru Hashida: aka Daru, is a Otaku and pretty much a "tech guy" although he is portrayed as a fat guy, he is more like a freaking BEEF! Great Personality and a fun character, i really like this guy!

Kurisu Makise: aka Christina (by Okabe) a strong minded and serious Beauty that knows her stuff and she is Tsundere! her design is great and detailed but uh yeah the way she has her jacket makes no sense. also i can´t make up my mind if i like her Original Hair color or the Anime one, nevertheless a great character. 

and now ill be lazy and skip the rest  :D all i can say they were all great and aside from "The rounders" all characters were designed with effort.

My opinion: Love it! and the plot was great even though it was confusing! after a few episodes i started to get a very "familiar" feeling about the show so i ended up doing some research and to no big but still happy surprise it was based on a Visual Novel! no wonder i feel for it! damn i love anime based on novels! makes me want to play the game!! although i better not. i can get attached to them rather easily (damn you fate/stay!!)

This one actually reminded me alot (aside from the Science and tech stuff) of TYPE-MOON´s Work, maybe that's why i really enjoyed it.

I want it on Blueray.....that´s how good it was.

You know how Fate/ series was great and both deserve to be watched don't bother with the other parts of this series like Chaos;Head and Robotic;Notes they are to Steins;Gate what Fate/kalied liner was to Fate/Stay night and Zero they should be avoided. Just a word of caution.

I really loved that they were good enough as to not run themselves into any glaring flaws (with exception to the last issue and even that I feel like they did right with the exception of him physically traveling back in time and there being two of him in one time line) this is the best version of time travel I have seen in any medium because the fact that his memories are sent back in time and not his physical self prevents him from committing the well known grandfather paradox.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

You know how Fate/ series was great and both deserve to be watched don't bother with the other parts of this series like Chaos;Head and Robotic;Notes they are to Steins;Gate what Fate/kalied liner was to Fate/Stay night and Zero they should be avoided. Just a word of caution.

I really loved that they were good enough as to not run themselves into any glaring flaws (with exception to the last issue and even that I feel like they did right with the exception of him physically traveling back in time and there being two of him in one time line) this is the best version of time travel I have seen in any medium because the fact that his memories are sent back in time and not his physical self prevents him from committing the well known grandfather paradox.

Fate/kalied liner was a random spinoff though.... Chaos;Head and Robotics;Notes are in the same series.(Chaos;Head's VN is actually quite good, they butchered the adaptation) I'd say that it would be studio deen's adaptations that should be avoided in comparison to Fate/Zero and FSN by ufotable. (or the source material) 

Fate/kalied liner was a random spinoff though.... Chaos;Head and Robotics;Notes are in the same series.(Chaos;Head's VN is actually quite good, they butchered the adaptation) I'd say that it would be studio deen's adaptations that should be avoided in comparison to Fate/Zero and FSN by ufotable. (or the source material)

I didn't read the books and as for kalied liner it's the same characters therefore same show. Kinda just trolling.you

I'll be marathoning Steins;Gate tonight been busy all week so I couldn't watch anything =(

Just a heads up people its Tuesday! Send in your suggestions~!

Are we talking about Kaleid liner prisma illya? because if so then to me its just a fan service spin off.

And Chaos;head is ...yeah i´m no fan of those type of shows...

Yeah we are. And I almost liked chaos;head it just needed a much better ending.

1. Code Geass

2. Steins;Gate

4. Durarara!

5. Welcome to the NHK

This will probably change once the F/SN remake is done though. This year is great with anime, Durarara season 2, FSN, More Log horizon, etc... :D

Interesting interesting. What did you like about Code Geass so much to put it on the top? Im not saying its bad by any means but to take the top spot it must have done something special for you.

Technically started last season :P. So great. YOU WILL WATCH IT AND YOU WILL LOVE IT. Then go and read all the manga out because it's that hilarious. 

What anime was it again I might have to hunt it down. Cant wait for next week to come soon enough so I can get my hands on some unique anime stuff!

no they couldnt have cause its a harem and thats not even taking into account the context of the anime

they are really redoing it? Why? thought the original was decent. Any idea what they plan on changing and why?

I was thinking about watching that series...

its decent and that ending ;) ;) ;)

how are Chaos;Head and Robotic;Notes part to steins gate? I think i watched chaos head, trying to remember...

is it kinda like SAO and Accel World? I havnt seen Fate/kalied liner but to me it looked like mostly a fanservice thing. And no I dont necessarily mean ecchi, just random things withe characters that already have a large following.

Are we talking about Kaleid liner prisma illya? because if so then to me its just a fan service spin off.

And Chaos;head is ...yeah i´m no fan of those type of shows...

twas what i was thinking without even seeing it

i think i watched chaos head? that along should tell you the impression it made on me...

1. Code Geass

2. Steins;Gate

4. Durarara!

5. Welcome to the NHK

Interesting interesting. What did you like about Code Geass so much to put it on the top? Im not saying its bad by any means but to take the top spot it must have done something special for you.

It hit pretty much anything I ever wanted in an anime, and I love the writing. Great charecters (I love an antihero as a main), great action, great pacing, great setting (alternate history ftw), great music, and the list goes on and on. to say I simply like code geass is an understatement: i'm a full on code geass fanboi. I never really get tired of it, and I've rewatched it so many times I can't even count how many times I've seen it.

Technically started last season  :P. So great. YOU WILL WATCH IT AND YOU WILL LOVE IT. Then go and read all the manga out because it's that hilarious. 

What anime was it again I might have to hunt it down. Cant wait for next week to come soon enough so I can get my hands on some unique anime stuff!

I was referring to Nisekoi.

they are really redoing it? Why? thought the original was decent. Any idea what they plan on changing and why?

Because it liked to ignore the source material and ufotable is awesome. Apperently it's going to be a new story, but with nasu writing it so quality wise it should be more like Fate/zero. The anime could be considered good, but the VN was awesome and mindblowing. I'm really happy they are doing a remake.

is it kinda like SAO and Accel World? I havnt seen Fate/kalied liner but to me it looked like mostly a fanservice thing. And no I dont necessarily mean ecchi, just random things withe characters that already have a large following.

That's probably the easiest way to describe it. They are all in the same universe but are all their own individual stories. You'll see a few references from them in each game. Fanservice has become a confusing word :|

how are Chaos;Head and Robotic;Notes part to steins gate? I think i watched chaos head, trying to remember...

It's very subtly references to the other series, more so in Chaos;Head than Robotic;notes aside from the beginning of Robotic;Notes where they give you the world line 1.048596 which is the true end beta world or "The Steins Gate" Not a spoiler it is the first thing you see in Robotic;Notes. And I'm sure that "Those eyes who's are they" pops up a few times along with references to people from the other anime.