Wave 1 or 2 Black Shaft's

Headword

Has anyone with the black shaft orders in the first or second wave received theirs yet ?

It looks like I was in the second wave and I am curious if there is hope before the new year. 

i got mine today

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I also got mine today! I was in wave 1.

Desktop: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge WiFi, MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio, 64GB Trident Z RGB 3600 MT/s RAM, Windows 11 Pro

Custom Built NAS: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, MSI B550M PRO-VDH WiFi ProSeries, MSI RTX 2060 Super Gaming X, 128GB LPX Vengeance 3200 MT/s RAM, TrueNAS Scale

Custom Built Router: Intel Core i5 10400, Asrock B460M Steel Legend, 8GB 3000 MT/s RAM, OPNSense

Phone: iPhone 15 Pro Max 512 GB T-Mobile

Work Laptop: Dell XPS 15, Intel Core i7-11800H, RTX 3050 TI, 32 GB 3200 MT/s RAM, Windows 11 Education

Tablet: iPad Pro 11" (2021) 256 GB

Dogs: Male Labrador Retriever and Male Pomeranian Chihuahua Mix

2 hours ago, Headword said:

Grats Man! Were you wave 1 or 2 ?

wave 1 359xxx

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

10 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

They updated the info about black shaft screwdrivers on the website.

Capture.JPG

I wish that were the case based on that my black shaft should have shipped about 3 weeks ago.

Just got an update. Received a tracking number, it says on Wizmo: “Shipment Data Received Vancouver BC”. I’m in Wave 2, order no. 375***. The updated info regarding the black shaft screwdriver delay is correct in my case.

On 11/24/2022 at 11:47 AM, Alex T88 said:

They updated the info about black shaft screwdrivers on the website.

They updated it and still couldn't stick to it. My one was due in wave 2 and 4.5 weeks after wave 2 was finished its still not shipped.

5 hours ago, reaperman197 said:

They updated it and still couldn't stick to it. My one was due in wave 2 and 4.5 weeks after wave 2 was finished its still not shipped.

Wave 2 was supposed to start shipping on October 30th. They did say an estimate of 4 weeks delay. Today is the 30th of November, I live in Europe. It will probably ship sometime between the  estimate for the black shaft screwdriver of wave 2 (Nov 30th) and the beginning of wave 3 (Dec 10th). My label was created on Nov 27th. Still no movement yet.

Edit: Update: According to Wizmo, my shipment is already in transit with Asendia. Asendia has not updated their information yet, on their tracking page, however they do inform, that there will be delays in tracking. From what I read on other forums, etc, Asendia is pretty slow at updating the tracking info, even though the parcel is moving. I have high hopes that the info provided by Wizmo is accurate. 

Capture.JPG

My order that included black shaft shipped on the 27 and has said in transit with ups but has been in that status for two days so not sure if its still at the boarder to come to the US or something else. UPS is still at the label created.

2 minutes ago, crostiger said:

My order that included black shaft shipped on the 27 and has said in transit with ups but has been in that status for two days so not sure if its still at the boarder to come to the US or something else. UPS is still at the label created.

Mine has been "Label Created" on the UPS website for almost 3 weeks now 😞

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 hour ago, Lurick said:

Hope someone from LTT is watching the forums and can help I hope they don't have to fill individual shippers truck or something but 3 weeks im wondering if something happened. But with this order and a second one hopefully I get them but it will be a long time before I order anything else will have to wait and see if they can get to were alot of company's are in handling shipping. Now im not asking like one company I order from for parts that with in 45 minutes its out the door and the tracking has been updated but 3 days or in your case weeks of label on box that is interesting to say the least.

Just logged into ups and even thow wizmo says ups has it ups says it hasn't been transferred to them yet.

55 minutes ago, Lurick said:

That looks like something went terribly wrong. Just to be certain, I contacted Asendia customer support. Now I'm waiting for their answer. Because the information provided by Wizmo and by Asendia is somewhat contradictory. I guess I'll see. I'd suggest, you do the same, get in touch with UPS and see what's actually going on. They'll probably get back in touch quicker than LTT customer support.

39 minutes ago, Alex T88 said:

That looks like something went terribly wrong. Just to be certain, I contacted Asendia customer support. Now I'm waiting for their answer. Because the information provided by Wizmo and by Asendia is somewhat contradictory. I guess I'll see. I'd suggest, you do the same, get in touch with UPS and see what's actually going on. They'll probably get back in touch quicker than LTT customer support.

I did the same with UPS. Called ups by the way have yet to find a way to get a real person but UPS has not received it yet so either wizmo is lying or package is misplaced. I know its only been a few days but wizmo says the hand off happened ups has no record of it. Just label created.

5 minutes ago, crostiger said:

I did the same with UPS. Called ups by the way have yet to find a way to get a real person but UPS has not received it yet so either wizmo is lying or package is misplaced. I know its only been a few days but wizmo says the hand off happened ups has no record of it. Just label created.

That doesn't sound promising at all. I've had other parcels (mainly from Amazon US), which were sent with Asendia and I had no problem with tracking/receiving them in due time. Every time, in my country GLS or DPD couriers would get the parcel from Asendia and deliver it to my doorstep. This time around, Asendia will give the parcel to the national post in my country, which is absolute garbage. Excruciatingly long waiting times and they don't even deliver it to your address. 

Mine shipped Monday, looks to be held up in customs. Should get it by the end of the week, most likely.

My order had other stuff in it, as well, so it's more than just the screwdriver, and I'm not surprised if it gets inspected or whatever by customs.

Just as long as I get it undamaged, I don't care. :3

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022

14 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

Wave 2 was supposed to start shipping on October 30th.

You might want to double check that. When I go to the screwdriver page it says "Wave 2 (15,000 pieces) - Ships from our warehouse by October 30" by October 30 would mean at the latest. For example if someone said 'I will arrive at work by 9am' that would mean they would get there before 9am.

4 weeks from 30th October would be 27th November.

14 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

According to Wizmo, my shipment is already in transit with Asendia

That's really good news! Hopefully it will arrive soon.

10 minutes ago, reaperman197 said:

You might want to double check that. When I go to the screwdriver page it says "Wave 2 (15,000 pieces) - Ships from our warehouse by October 30" by October 30 would mean at the latest. For example if someone said 'I will arrive at work by 9am' that would mean they would get there before 9am.

4 weeks from 30th October would be 27th November.

That's really good news! Hopefully it will arrive soon.

You are correct. From a semantic and an mathematic perspective. However, everything loses it’s value since it’s all an estimate. So far, we are experiencing delays upon delays and than some more delays. Unfortunately, the info provided by Wizmo, is not accurate. Asendia did not receive any package from LTT. I kind of stopped caring to be honest. Someday, I’ll get it, hopefully. What I do know, for certain, that this is my last LTT store order. After an order I placed in March,which got canceled without a reason, almost on the spot, and LTT store “support” did not answer ever and now this, it’s just too much. Improper communication, ignorance of the customer, contradictory information, incompetence that they try to justify as estimates, I’ve honestly had enough. 

7 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

So far, we are experiencing delays upon delays and than some more delays.

Yer, and if it was only delays I don't think there would be much talk about it but, because there is no communication from LTT about the situation it's just made it even worse.

What I do know, for certain, that this is my last LTT store order

That is a shame but not completely unexpected. I am the same at this point. With the number of posts by other people on what is going on I doubt it's just us thinking this.

Unfortunately, the info provided by Wizmo, is not accurate. Asendia did not receive any package from LTT.

Just as I thought it might be coming to a close and they might finally be getting these out.

I’ve honestly had enough

Completely understandable, at this point it's clear LTT just isn't going to do anything with support and no complaints on here are going to get through to them. Only thing I would ask is please do update when the courier receives the items.

2 hours ago, reaperman197 said:

Yer, and if it was only delays I don't think there would be much talk about it but, because there is no communication from LTT about the situation it's just made it even worse.

That is a shame but not completely unexpected. I am the same at this point. With the number of posts by other people on what is going on I doubt it's just us thinking this.

Just as I thought it might be coming to a close and they might finally be getting these out.

Completely understandable, at this point it's clear LTT just isn't going to do anything with support and no complaints on here are going to get through to them. Only thing I would ask is please do update when the courier receives the items.

I will definitely keep things updated, as soon as I actually have exact information, whenever that may be. Until then, I'm out. Things are also starting to get a lot busier for me, as always, before the Holidays. But, I'll 100% take a few minutes of my time to write any real and verifiable updates that might pop up. 

I think I said this a few times in other threads but all that was needed to quell a lot of nonsense posting was SOME kind of update or announcement. Hell turn the shipping hurdles into a video. Show the pain and suffering staff are going through, the chain of production and where things are delayed, give a simple updates on a regular basis. Heck even once a week if an in depth update was only released on wan show.

Ok so just an update on mine at this point glad I haven't done the form for ups yet but still have the email if needed. Got an update on wimzo.

• 2022‑12‑02

Parcel Departed Terminal

12:39 am
    Vancouver BC
  • 2022‑12‑01

Parcel Scanned in Terminal

10:25 pm
    Vancouver BC
  • 2022‑11‑27

Shipment Data Received

1:17 pm
    Vancouver BC
    2022‑11‑27

Data received by Carrier

5:17 am

So took almost 5 days from when it said it was at ups on wimzo to get to a terminal which might not even be ups might just a middle party ups is still at label created but I know some carriers in some country's everything goes to one place then gets sorted so yes it might be in ups system now in a physical way or still needs to change hands again not sure but looks like it might actually be moving.