Hello i have a question

Du2kas

The disclaimer is the CPU needs a specific bios update on the motherboard to work.

That motherboard supports flash back (q-flash) so not to worry, you can update it even if the PC doesn't boot with the CPU.

CPU: Ryzen 5900x | GPU: RTX 3090 FE | MB: MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: 32gb Ballistix | PSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooler: Sythe Fuma 2 | Case: Phanteks P600s | Storage: 2TB WD Black SN 750 & 1TB Sabrent Rocket | OS: Windows 11 Pro & Linux Mint

2 minutes ago, solado said:

The disclaimer is the CPU needs a specific bios update on the motherboard to work.

That motherboard supports flash back (q-flash) so not to worry, you can update it even if the PC doesn't boot with the CPU.

So i shouldnt worry?

1 minute ago, Du2kas said:

So i shouldnt worry?

No, you will probably need to update the bios via flash back when you get it is all.

CPU: Ryzen 5900x | GPU: RTX 3090 FE | MB: MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: 32gb Ballistix | PSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooler: Sythe Fuma 2 | Case: Phanteks P600s | Storage: 2TB WD Black SN 750 & 1TB Sabrent Rocket | OS: Windows 11 Pro & Linux Mint

as far as i can tell you should be good as intel 12th gen is the first gen cpus for this socket LGA1700 so no initial bios update should be required cpu cooler looks compatible aswell although clearance can be issue according to the site but i dont think it will because its not a beefy cooler that will interfere with ram. as for intel 13th gen the first revision lga1700 boards may need bios update