3D Printing - What is THE BEST part cooling fan duct

Plermpel

Hello guys,

I am constructing a new 3D Printer out of boredom at the moment.

But I am very clueless about the Part cooling fan duct.

The Part Cooling will be external, I am just talking about the duct, that is pointing the ait at the nozle.

Are there any good tests?

Looking forward to all your suggestions.

i've always 3D printed my own ducts, because wanhao didnt bother.. and in my experience it doesnt matter two hoots, just make sure you get some airflow directed all around.

If you can get your fans installed and are able to start printing sucessfully, you could just print your own (the magic of 3D printing!). Realistically, I don't think air ducts make a whole lot of difference, as long as air is getting blown around your hot end honestly I don't think it makes much difference.

What would make a more realistic difference is if you got more powerful fans, since more cooling = faster print speeds (can cool filament much faster). Just something to think about 😄

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

All allready have two working printers I am going to print it myself anyways, but I was never quite pleased with the part cooling ducts I found on thingyverse.