LLT Screw Driver Wave 3.

itsparks

Do we know when these are going to start shipping ? i bought mine first day and stuck in Wave 3, and still nothing in the mail, no responses from their support staff.  Feel like im sub funding their products while i wait..  Should have been charged the day it was shipped.

This is a Back-Order, so there will be some delay between order & shipping. Here is our best estimated schedule so far:

Wave 1 (15,000 pieces) - Ships from our warehouse by October 20 (SOLD OUT) (ORDER #358493-371791)

Wave 2 (15,000 pieces) - Ships from our warehouse by October 30 (SOLD OUT) (ORDER #371792-385421)

Wave 3 (15,000 pieces) - Ships from our warehouse by November 10 (SOLD OUT) (ORDER #385422-399662)

Wave 4 (15,000 pieces) - Ships from our warehouse by November 20 (SOLD OUT) (ORDER #399663-414059)

Wave 5 (15,000 pieces) - Ships from our warehouse by November 30 (SOLD OUT) (ORDER #414060-429252)

Wave 6   (15,000 pieces) - Ships from our warehouse by December 10 (SOLD OUT) (ORDER #429255-447911)

Wave 7     (7,000 pieces) - Ships from our warehouse by December 20 (SOLD OUT) (ORDER #447912-459466)

Wave 8   (15,000 pieces) - Ships from our Warehouse by January 20

Wave 9   (15,000 pieces) - Ships from our warehouse by February 10

Wave 10 (15,000 pieces) - Ships from our warehouse by February 28

Wave 11   (5,000 pieces) - Ships from our warehouse by March 20

Wave 3 was estimated to start shipping by November 10th. Assuming there haven't been any further delays I would imagine wave 3 will start to receive order updates in the coming week.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Is there a way to contact support with regards to shipping of wave 3? It still says shipping data received, but not yet shipped. I need to change my shipping address but there is no response from the support staff

15 minutes ago, Dupie123 said:

Is there a way to contact support with regards to shipping of wave 3? It still says shipping data received, but not yet shipped. I need to change my shipping address but there is no response from the support staff

If you have Twitter you can tweet at Nick Light he might be able to help.

16 minutes ago, Dupie123 said:

Contact LTTStore Support. support@lttstore.com

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

2 hours ago, Spotty said:

Contact LTTStore Support. support@lttstore.com

Contacting the store was the most useless thing ever. 

IMO Linus needs to not charge people till the item is shipped. I live ON Vancouver Island, it "SHOULD" not take long to get this $125 screw driver.. Thought it would be cool to support a Canadian YouTuber, but after this week ill request a refund. 

I am in Wave 2, order #375***, ordered day 1, 30th of August, no updates whatsoever so far. Ltt store support, does not answer. I understand that it is a back-to-back order, but the delivery term is becoming long overdue. I would have liked at least an estimate of when it will ship, but nothing thus far. Even after contacting support, except for an automated message via Zendesk, that they are very busy and they will get back in touch as soon as they can,I got nothing basically. It's been about a week and nothing. Even more, no updates, no news, nothing on their official means of communication, because there are many people in our situation. Really disappointed.

I won't use any screwdriver or perform any maintenance tasks requiring a screwdriver until my LTT screwdriver arrives.  I've a pile of parts for my car's hood struts, engine air filter and cabin filters awaiting the glorious LTT screwdriver. 😄  actually I'm procrastinating these tasks and LTT shipping is my excuse.

I wouldn't worry about the delivery.  They are new at this game and I'm certain they are learning alot.  

4 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

I am in Wave 2, order #375***, ordered day 1, 30th of August, no updates whatsoever so far. Ltt store support, does not answer. I understand that it is a back-to-back order, but the delivery term is becoming long overdue. I would have liked at least an estimate of when it will ship, but nothing thus far. Even after contacting support, except for an automated message via Zendesk, that they are very busy and they will get back in touch as soon as they can,I got nothing basically. It's been about a week and nothing. Even more, no updates, no news, nothing on their official means of communication, because there are many people in our situation. Really disappointed.

They might start seeing lots of requests for refunds.  They said XX date, its past and now we are being ghosted by support. IF he's going to sell stuff he better hire more supporting staff.

3 minutes ago, itsparks said:

They might start seeing lots of requests for refunds.  They said XX date, its past and now we are being ghosted by support. IF he's going to sell stuff he better hire more supporting staff.

As I said in some other posts of mine, I can accept and understand delays. But total lack of communication/updates/information on their side, I find unacceptable. It's a massive form of disrespect towards their customers. Especially that it is a product we payed for in advance.

9 minutes ago, Alex T88 said:

As I said in some other posts of mine, I can accept and understand delays. But total lack of communication/updates/information on their side, I find unacceptable. It's a massive form of disrespect towards their customers. Especially that it is a product we payed for in advance.

$128 Canadian too!  

I am in wave 3 and I got my tracking no. on 30th October even though it didn't even get to Vancouver Terminal until 9th November.

On 11/14/2022 at 10:48 AM, itsparks said:

Contacting the store was the most useless thing ever. 

IMO Linus needs to not charge people till the item is shipped. I live ON Vancouver Island, it "SHOULD" not take long to get this $125 screw driver.. Thought it would be cool to support a Canadian YouTuber, but after this week ill request a refund. 

I've had to contact support twice and each time I got a response within 24 hours. The first time was add items to the order to avoid additional shipping costs. And the second was to ask why my screwdrivers didn't ship in wave 1 because I failed to notice the exception for black shafts. 
The wait has been frustrating but they're a small media company figuring out how to do logistics on the fly. As someone that writes inventory management and POS software used by much larger companies doing much lower volume, I'm not surprised to see them taking so long. 

On 11/13/2022 at 9:08 PM, itsparks said:

Do we know when these are going to start shipping ? i bought mine first day and stuck in Wave 3, and still nothing in the mail, no responses from their support staff.  Feel like im sub funding their products while i wait..  Should have been charged the day it was shipped.

Why do you need it right now?  Did you not realize you were back ordering a product that wasn't made and there was only an estimate when it should ship?

Just trying to understand why all of a sudden waiting is a problem.

1 hour ago, ToboRobot said:

Why do you need it right now?  Did you not realize you were back ordering a product that wasn't made and there was only an estimate when it should ship?

Just trying to understand why all of a sudden waiting is a problem.

Waiting is a problem when you are kept in the dark and ignored, for a product you pay for in advance. Waiting indefinitely, without a single scrap of information regarding what you ordered and it's shipping is becoming long overdue. Waiting becomes a problem, when someone who ordered the exact same thing, after you ordered, with a higher order number than yourself has had the product already shipped or even received it. Waiting is a problem, when some get(s) their support ticket(s) answered almost on the spot and others don't get it answered even a week later or not at all. Waiting is a problem, when many express the same problems on their forum and nobody from the staff responsible for this takes 5 minutes to post a shred of information. And I can go on...

2 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

Waiting is a problem when you are kept in the dark and ignored, for a product you pay for in advance. Waiting indefinitely, without a single scrap of information regarding what you ordered and it's shipping is becoming long overdue. Waiting becomes a problem, when someone who ordered the exact same thing, after you ordered, with a higher order number than yourself has had the product already shipped or even received it. Waiting is a problem, when some get(s) their support ticket(s) answered almost on the spot and others don't get it answered even a week later or not at all. Waiting is a problem, when many express the same problems on their forum and nobody from the staff responsible for this takes 5 minutes to post a shred of information. And I can go on...

are you serious?

1 hour ago, ToboRobot said:

are you serious?

Dead serious. As someone who works with deadlines and precise stuff, I can’t afford to work with half measures and jibberish. I expect the same treatment as I offer, especially when I make a downpayment. Everything has been clarified, got my answer from support. 

12 hours ago, Alex T88 said:

Dead serious. As someone who works with deadlines and precise stuff, I can’t afford to work with half measures and jibberish. I expect the same treatment as I offer, especially when I make a downpayment. Everything has been clarified, got my answer from support. 

I also have worked for large corporations in roles where I was ordering millions of dollars worth of product to sell and had very tight deadlines, so I fully understand this issue.  Did you not read the following text that was on the order page?  

"This is a Back-Order, so there will be some delay between order & shipping. Here is our best estimated schedule so far:"
https://www.lttstore.com/products/screwdriver

36 minutes ago, ToboRobot said:

I also have worked for large corporations in roles where I was ordering millions of dollars worth of product to sell and had very tight deadlines, so I fully understand this issue.  Did you not read the following text that was on the order page?  

"This is a Back-Order, so there will be some delay between order & shipping. Here is our best estimated schedule so far:"
https://www.lttstore.com/products/screwdriver

Exactly that information which is vague and incomplete is what triggered me, after seeing that the estimated delivery date slowly becomes overdue and no other updates are provided. As I stated before, support finally got back and made things clear. The black shaft screwdriver takes 3-4 weeks more to deliver than the estimate for each wave. Information which is not provided anywhere. Had this been provided from the get go, as a certainty, that it will delay and not the possibility of it may delay, I would have understood. Lack of communication and vague and improper information leads to confusion and annoyance. Now, that it's been cleared by support, all is good. Again, I have to restate, had this been provided from the beginning, it would have put a lot of doubts and frustrations to rest.

1 hour ago, Alex T88 said:

So you saw the "vague and incomplete" information and back ordered anyways and now you are upset?  

You were informed before you purchased that there will be delays and the timeline is an estimate.  Do you not understand the concept of estimates?

4 hours ago, ToboRobot said:

So you saw the "vague and incomplete" information and back ordered anyways and now you are upset?  

You were informed before you purchased that there will be delays and the timeline is an estimate.  Do you not understand the concept of estimates?

I was more than clear in my explanation towards you and in other threads. Honestly, I do not care about your intentions, which are clear as daylight. If you are trying to stir something up, you did not find the right person to do so. Pretty sure though LMG doesn't have any job openings for advocates. You're doing all this nonsense pro bono. Cheers !

5 hours ago, NastyFlytrap said:

Not sure about them, but for me its not about giving a warning. Its about not making the mistake in the first place.

In my personal opinion, it doesnt matter if they gave a warning or not. 
Linus should have kept it in his pants for a few months longer instead of creating this clusterfuck because he was anxious about the money. 
They shouldnt have handled it like this. They should have stockpiled a few ten thousands and released it on november first maybe, or something around this time period. Nothing for me either. I'm in wave 3, i got an email that delivery stuff was updated, and i live in Europe, so at this rate im lucky to get this fkin thing in january, something i paid money for in 4 hours of it launching.

Yes i was warned, but the way they handled it is stupid nonetheless and it shouldnt have gone like this.

Totally disagree, people were informed of this upfront, warnings were given that things like black shaft variants would be delayed and it was up to the consumer if they wanted to order something that was on backorder or wait till later when it becomes available as a regularly stocked product. This is not a new process in commerce. What I will fault them for is not updating the customers in a timely fashion, they IMO dropped the ball there. But as for opening up the products for backorder a lot of the community was calling for it, so the listened. If you werent comfortable with that than that is totally understandable and your choice, but you chose to order anyways, so this is what you signed up for, even if you wanna say now that its not. 

19 minutes ago, Ravendarat said:

Totally disagree, people were informed of this upfront, warnings were given that things like black shaft variants would be delayed and it was up to the consumer if they wanted to order something that was on backorder or wait till later when it becomes available as a regularly stocked product. This is not a new process in commerce. What I will fault them for is not updating the customers in a timely fashion, they IMO dropped the ball there. But as for opening up the products for backorder a lot of the community was calling for it, so the listened. If you werent comfortable with that than that is totally understandable and your choice, but you chose to order anyways, so this is what you signed up for, even if you wanna say now that its not. 

Wrong ! People were never informed about the certainty of the black shaft screwdriver delay. They still have it posted "may delay". It's a huge difference between a possibility and a certainty. For me, it was only made a certainty, that it will actually delay, after I contacted support and a week later they answered, confirming that it will delay. Had they provided that information, publicly from the very beginning or at least in a timely fashion I would have definitely not written a thing here. As someone who understands what a back-to-back order and an estimate mean, I had nothing against signing up for that. But I would have never expected such poor, basically inexistent communication on their side. Even up to this point. Nobody posts anything here in an official capacity. Which I really don't understand why. 

I think I should clarify an error on my part, they didnt do a good job of informing people at the start of the delay. It WAS talked about on WAN show (which I watch every week) before the launch that when they decided to do the black shaft as a limited run it would be a longer wait as it wasnt going to be a regularly stocked sku but as @Alex T88pointed out that information was listed with the word "may" on the store site as opposed to "will" which is definitely what the wording should have been. With that said I guess maybe Im cynical but if I see something listed as "may be delayed" I just assume it WILL be, but thats not a leap you should count on your customer making. Also they cant assume that every shopper will watch every WAN show and pick up on that information. As I said I still think that the wording was enough for most people to KNOW therr would be a delay but @Alex T88isnt wrong either. And we both agree on the communication being subpar, I mean they have their own forum that they could utilize and seem to choose not to, and with Twitter becoming more and more of a dumpster fire saying "tweet Nick Light" is a bad suggestion

Thanks guys for all your input, I think in the real life, they shouldn't charge people TILL the product is going to be shipped that day. Linus is sitting on THOUSANDS of $$ for this..

ANother few days ill just get a refund and go my own way. $125 back in my pocket will be best..