Black Shaft Driver

We received our notifications around the same time, I wonder if yours might just be in transit to europe and you wont get an update till it gets to your local port / carrier. 

On 12/7/2022 at 4:47 PM, lxl_Arctic_lxl said:

My notification came through on 11/27 and it hasn't received an update in over a week. 🙃

I'm in the exact same boat here, just hoping things get moving along soon but I'm kinda worried. The communication was also bad with these screwdrivers imo. I'm glad to see the post earlier in this thread that they've updated the page to say black shaft variants will be 4 weeks after, but I shouldn't have had to watch WAN show or scroll through Nick's replies on Twitter to find that information. And I'm guessing I didn't get one of the emails they said they'd blast out, because mine shipped early enough still that I wasn't included. Don't get me wrong, I love the products, but I wish the communication was a lot better. 

Order 372xxx (Wave 2 - Ship by Oct 30)

Black shaft with orange accent handle

In AB, Canada 

Nov 26 Notification of Wizmo shipment data (27 days after wave 2 estimated shipment day)

Dec 2 Wizmo notification of parcel departed terminal

Dec 3 Out for Delivery.  (7 days from initial notification)

Dropped off at door before noon, did not have to sign for it.  Basically like an Amazon package.  

Final delivery agent was by FleetOptics.  (similar to one of the many Amazon third party couriers like Intelcom, Dynamex, TForce etc)

I could use Wizmo number on fleetopics page to see their tracking info.  Likely only a useful tidbit of info if in Canada and they happen to use this delivery company for your order.  I expect they also use Canada Post and other delivery agents depending on the city.  

On 12/8/2022 at 7:46 PM, Headword said:

We received our notifications around the same time, I wonder if yours might just be in transit to europe and you wont get an update till it gets to your local port / carrier. 

I live in Indiana here in the USA. Typical LTT products take about 4-5 business days once I get notice from them. I reached out to their support and should hear back between now and next month.

2 hours ago, lxl_Arctic_lxl said:

I live in Indiana here in the USA. Typical LTT products take about 4-5 business days once I get notice from them. I reached out to their support and should hear back between now and next month.

Yeah, my screw driver is currently in "chicago" processing. Delivery finally updated to tomorrow.

On 12/9/2022 at 3:46 AM, Headword said:

Really don't know at this time. My guess is, the package has not been shipped yet according to the info I have. Last week when I checked with Asendia, they had not received the package. Fact is, that I personally checked with the National Post Office, earlier today, the tracking number is not introduced in their system, they can't provide tracking, there is no package. Just to be certain, I gave them all the tracking ID's which are 3: the initial, provided for tracking by Wizmo which redirects to Asendia, The Original Tracking ID and the Asendia tracking ID. None of those are in the system of my final carrier, the National Post Office.