Help Selecting Pump Compatible With Case

Case = Thermaltake The Tower 900 Computer Case

I would like to install a pump that is mounted on the vertical surface here:

image.png.cd1e41b000c0c5a94561d1536aa188c0.png

It's now shown in the pictures, but there's actually four slots (picture only shows two) so that you can vertically mount either a SDD/HDD there or possibly a water pump. Two sets of two. The ones not shown are to the right of the ones that are highlighted.

I'm not able to find a water pump that has this type of mounting. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Just to clarify here, I would like a water pump whose base of the pump can be mounted vertically here, so that there is space underneath the pump. Meaning this part get's mounted there.

image.png.dc6adcc9c24ac13a3549fa078a36f95b.png

Now I need only a pump, not a reservoir, I already have one (a reservoir). Most build I see in this case they mount pumps on the horizontal surface (like in the picture above), but I would like to mount one in the location of the highlighted portion of the first picture I posted. I think most people don't mount pumps in the location I'd prefer because they have a pump/reservoir combo that would take up a lot of vertical space and would interfere with the motherboard and cables. So if I can find just a pump only that can mount there, that would be great.

I think the slots I'm referring to in the first picture, a 2.5" x 2" HDD/SDD tray can also be mounted in that location, is there a pump that can also be mounted in this location?

Thanks for any help!

Thanks for any help.

4 hours ago, Yoshi Moshi said:

Case = Thermaltake The Tower 900 Computer Case

I would like to install a pump that is mounted on the vertical surface here:

image.png.cd1e41b000c0c5a94561d1536aa188c0.png

It's now shown in the pictures, but there's actually four slots (picture only shows two) so that you can vertically mount either a SDD/HDD there or possibly a water pump. Two sets of two. The ones not shown are to the right of the ones that are highlighted.

I'm not able to find a water pump that has this type of mounting. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Just to clarify here, I would like a water pump whose base of the pump can be mounted vertically here, so that there is space underneath the pump. Meaning this part get's mounted there.

image.png.dc6adcc9c24ac13a3549fa078a36f95b.png

Now I need only a pump, not a reservoir, I already have one (a reservoir). Most build I see in this case they mount pumps on the horizontal surface (like in the picture above), but I would like to mount one in the location of the highlighted portion of the first picture I posted. I think most people don't mount pumps in the location I'd prefer because they have a pump/reservoir combo that would take up a lot of vertical space and would interfere with the motherboard and cables. So if I can find just a pump only that can mount there, that would be great.

I think the slots I'm referring to in the first picture, a 2.5" x 2" HDD/SDD tray can also be mounted in that location, is there a pump that can also be mounted in this location?

Thanks for any help!

Thanks for any help.

tt sell there own pump maybe try that

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

3 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

tt sell there own pump maybe try that

Yea I have the big one you see in that picture already, but I'd like a smaller one to mount how I described vertically. I don't think they make one I'm looking for?

7 hours ago, Yoshi Moshi said:

Yea I have the big one you see in that picture already, but I'd like a smaller one to mount how I described vertically. I don't think they make one I'm looking for?

you want to mount the pump to the wall instead of the bottom?

like this

tube res 003.jpg

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links