Is my cooling alright? (pics)

YellowJersey

So I recently got myself a used system from a mate and I put a 6700k in it  (I'd like to overclock it) with a Noctua NH-D15S. I currently have it venting out the back (left) with two fans (not sure the size) drawing in fresh air from the front (You can see them on the right/bottom right).

My questions are:

1) Should I orient the NHD-15S 90 degrees so it's venting out the top? Which do you think would provide the better airflow? There is an exhaust fan there, though the cooler goes right up to it)

2) Should I get any additional fans? (I was thinking one more intake on the bottom and a vent on the top.

What do you guys think? (And, yes, I will clean up the cable management once I finalise the cooling layout)

IMG_20221027_185052.jpg

System Specs: Second-class potato, slightly mouldy

Seems fine as is. What are load temps?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

36 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Seems fine as is. What are load temps?

I'm currently running a Prime95 (blend) test. An hour and 15 minutes in, average temps are around 71C with the highest being 76C. I do have the window open, though, so it's probably getting a bit of an advantage from that right now.

System Specs: Second-class potato, slightly mouldy