No way to center text on mobile

RockSolid1106
Go to solution Solved by C2dan88,
4 hours ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Is there any way to hack into the desktop view on mobile?

It is the same on desktop, if the browser windows is less than 1092px wide.聽馃槙

EDIT.

The hack is to type bbcode [center ]your text here[/center ] (remove spaces before the ] brackets)聽馃槤

Well, as it appears there is no way to center text on the editor on mobile. I'm not going to be home until a few days so I can't add a centered link to the folding month to my signature.

Spoiler

284510195_Screenshot_20221025-165325_FirefoxNightly.thumb.jpg.1eb0191ce239ddbb2c7a85c51a39d559.jpg

There are a few things that I had noticed(I'm sorry they weren't so frequent, I forgot what they were) that either don't work, or are not present in the first place on mobile. Is there any way to hack into the desktop view on mobile? I don't care how hacky it is when I just want to do a simple thing when I don't have access to the computer. pls mortis stir up a way thx

I'm on Firefox Nightly 106.0a1.

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude.聽

聽^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

4 hours ago, RockSolid1106 said:

Is there any way to hack into the desktop view on mobile?

EDIT.

The hack is to type bbcode [center ]your text here[/center ] (remove spaces before the ] brackets)聽馃槤

9 minutes ago, C2dan88 said:

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, C2dan88 said:

Yeah, that doesn't work.. Though, my phone's display is 1080 x 2400, so in theory switching to landscape should trigger the mobile view, but it doesn't? If you, or anyone else knows why this doesn't work?

On 4/5/2024 at 10:13 PM, LAwLz said:

I am getting pretty fucking sick and tired of the "watch something else" responses. It's such a cop out answer because you could say that about basically anything, and it doesn't address the actual complaints. People use it as some kind of card they pull when they can't actually respond to the criticism raised but they still feel like they need to defend some company/person. If you don't like this thread then stop reading it. See how stupid it is? It's basically like telling someone "shut the fuck up". It's not a clever responsive, it doesn't address anything said, and it is rude.聽

聽^

bruh switch to dark mode its at the bottom of this page

VPN Server Guide

The editor toolbar is already pretty outrageous on mobile, so the least used stuff was dropped to save space. Centering text is pretty rare, let alone on mobile.

HTTP/2 203

19 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

The editor toolbar is already pretty outrageous on mobile, so the least used stuff was dropped to save space. Centering text is pretty rare, let alone on mobile.

Another forum software puts less-used features under a "more options" button that goes at the end of the toolbar and opens a longer list. Is that not possible?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber聽// beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

3 hours ago, pythonmegapixel said:

Another forum software puts less-used features under a "more options" button that goes at the end of the toolbar and opens a longer list. Is that not possible?

Not with this editor (and the editor can't be swapped)

HTTP/2 203