Heaven Society Week 3 Poll (Anime Club)

JLCitadel

Looks like Steins;Gate has taken the lead! I'll be leaving up the poll till late evening tonight then opening up a discussion for the winner!

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like Steins;Gate has taken the lead! I'll be leaving up the poll till late evening tonight then opening up a discussion for the winner!

It was a 3 way tie for a while then suddenly Steins;Gate pulls head... I'm surprised. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Steins Gate huh? Okay who went to the past to change the outcome of this poll?

Steins Gate huh? Okay who went to the past to change the outcome of this poll?

Some scumbag obviously~ 

Welp Steins;Gate wins this week, thread will be set up soon-ish. 

@Luclocke

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Some scumbag obviously~ 

Welp Steins;Gate wins this week, thread will be set up soon-ish. 

@Luclocke

Guess so. I wonder who hasn't seen at least the first ep of Steins?

That and too predictable. Shingeki No Kyojin is the newest non-predictable anime I've watched. If you can recommend others to me I'll watch!

Ha, yeah i agree with you there, some shows give me deja vu so ill put it on hold for forever and sometimes i completly foget about it. Hmm as for this weeks pool i might pick KLK, i saw JoJo last month and i cant sit still, i want the next Arc now!

Guess so. I wonder who hasn't seen at least the first ep of Steins?

Probably a bunch of people, I got to ep 7 in the past and never finished it for whatever reason. Guess I'll finish it now~

Ha, yeah i agree with you there, some shows give me deja vu so ill put it on hold for forever and sometimes i completly foget about it. Hmm as for this weeks pool i might pick KLK, i saw JoJo last month and i cant sit still, i want the next Arc now!

Confirmed Season 2? Our editor told me Jojo was actually pretty good, so I'm gonna be watching it shortly.

Probably a bunch of people, I got to ep 7 in the past and never finished it for whatever reason. Guess I'll finish it now~

I think I got to ep 5, had other things to watch at that time xD BTW where do you watch anime?

I think I got to ep 5, had other things to watch at that time xD BTW where do you watch anime?

Crunchyroll or sites like funimation(really rarely). More often than not I just get the episodes directly from the fan sub groups. 

Confirmed Season 2? Our editor told me Jojo was actually pretty good, so I'm gonna be watching it shortly.

Dunno bout seasons but its the 3rd arc aka the original JoJo's bizzar adventure from....the 80's? 90's?...i cant remember but whatever. Its called stardust crusader. and...i think it will be a OVA? I forgot xD but man all Arcs have some classy and fancy name.

Dunno bout seasons but its the 3rd arc aka the original JoJo's bizzar adventure from....the 80's? 90's?...i cant remember but whatever. Its called stardust crusader. and...i think it will be a OVA? I forgot xD but man all Arcs have some classy and fancy name.

Now I'm even more intrigued... lovely.... 

I voted for Steins;Gate since I've played the game for it a couple of years ago.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Crunchyroll or sites like funimation(really rarely). More often than not I just get the episodes directly from the fan sub groups. 

I see. For me lately I've been using kissanime.com because it doesn't throw adds up in your face and i can keep track of my watch list.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------