US To Swiss PSU voltage issues

Lacksal

Hello all!  I am configuring a PC for a friend of mine who is Swiss and I had a question: would there be any issues with ordering a PSU built to US specs(120V) for Swiss voltage (220v)?  I am assuming he would need an adapter, but I wasn't sure if there is anything else special he would need to do.  Here is the partlist:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6dFLY9

The goal was to create a mid-range PC since his recently bricked, and It was all going smoothly when it just occurred to me I really am not sure about voltage inconsistencies and the steps required to ensure there are no power issues.  Thank you for your help! 
PS: (any tips on improvements to the config would be appreciated :D)

Almost all power supplies nowadays work with both voltages without any problem.

By the way, a 850W power supply is quite overkill for that build. A 650W or 750W will be a better idea.

The 5600G togehter with a GPU doesn`t make a lot of sense. I would suggest the 5600 which is a lot faster than the 5600G, which is more comparable to a 3600. Which also would be fine.

Shouldn't be a problem.  It is rated for 110V-240V input, just might need a wall plug adapter.

A direct cable is a much better solution than those plug adapters. The problem with plug adapters is, small ones that look like below, pave way for short circuit touches by being open and touching other side of the plug when you put in big heads to them.

71qZjlv+yLL.jpg

3 hours ago, Heats with Nvidia said:

Almost all power supplies nowadays work with both voltages without any problem.

By the way, a 850W power supply is quite overkill for that build. A 650W or 750W will be a better idea.

The 5600G togehter with a GPU doesn`t make a lot of sense. I would suggest the 5600 which is a lot faster than the 5600G, which is more comparable to a 3600. Which also would be fine.

Thanks for the feedback!  I totally missed the fact that is a 5600G lol.  Also, about the power supply I probably going a bit overkill with the future proofing.  I'll let him know it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

3 hours ago, Motifator said:

A direct cable is a much better solution than those plug adapters. The problem with plug adapters is, small ones that look like below, pave way for short circuit touches by being open and touching other side of the plug when you put in big heads to them.

71qZjlv+yLL.jpg

I'll let him know, thank you so much!