Monitors turn on and off. How to fix this issue?

LTMLP

The monitors turn on and off only after sleep (for how long you can see in the video) after that monitors are stable and I can use them without any problem.

Here are two different monitors on the left AOC C27G1 on the right AOC C27G2U both are connected via Display Port. When one monitor is connected there is no issue.

I don't remember exactly but it has something to do with pins on your display port cables. If I remember correctly the cable has a extra cable that is not being used(?) and the monitors think they are being activated. I have this too but I'm using a power strip that shuts them off when the PC turns off. You can switch to HDMI and it shouldn't be a problem.

8 hours ago, aDoomGuy said:

I don't remember exactly but it has something to do with pins on your display port cables. If I remember correctly the cable has a extra cable that is not being used(?) and the monitors think they are being activated. I have this too but I'm using a power strip that shuts them off when the PC turns off. You can switch to HDMI and it shouldn't be a problem.

I only got two cables DP and HDMI. Maybe it could be because of the two different monitor models? If I would buy two same monitors could the issue be resolved? Or it just something to do with DP?

And also thank you for trying to help!

1 hour ago, LTMLP said:

I only got two cables DP and HDMI. Maybe it could be because of the two different monitor models? If I would buy two same monitors could the issue be resolved? Or it just something to do with DP?

And also thank you for trying to help!

Just something to do with some DP cables. Mine does that too so it also happens on some €50 cables... Use HDMI or you can turn the monitor off with the power button that works too.

Two same monitors wont resolve this. I'm pretty sure I tested with only one monitor connected but you can try to disconnect the other and see if that makes any difference.

No problem, this ...issue have annoyed me for a long time aswell.