Any way to convert Magsafe 2 charger into USB C?

Hey, I wasn't sure which section should this go into but since chargers are peripherals in my opinion , hence I posted this here.I am a long time Mac user and I have 2 Magsafe 2 chargers, both have died a gradual death by the cable slowly fraying and breaking from near the end that plugs into the MacBook, am sure the charge bricks themselves are still perfect and say what you will I have never found Apple's charge bricks have any problems, if anything I've noticed they out perform similarly speced charge bricks but am not engineer. I would like to be able to re use those charge bricks and give them a new life but for those who don't know Magsafe 2 charger don't have a removable cable and certainly don't have a USB c port on them. I wonder if there is a way to retro fit a USB c port on them or something through which they can be used a as general purpose charger for my phones, cameras etc. 1 of them is 45W and the other is 85W both would make for really great chargers, specially given how insanely expensive most good quality 85W USB C charger are right now. Any help is appreciated guys, cheers

No.

USB-C charging requires additional communication and charging circuitry that the magsafe chargers don't have, and that can't reasonably be added.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

Is there a way to repurpose those chargers for something else? May be something that can charge camera batteries or lead acid batteries or Li-ion batteries that we use for lights or something. The idea is throwing away perfectly good chargers would be a total waste and is there a way to reuse them instead of having them go to a landfill somewhere