G502 Profile change based on games

Eric Jovi

Hi LTT-ors,

I have a G502 SE and I'm trying to set it up so it would change profiles or config based on whcich game I'm playing.

99% of the games I play my thumb button is mapped to "V" fo melee, but in one specific game I need to button to be "3" for a specific action. I had toa dd this game to the G-Hub list as it wasn't picked up. I created a specific profile for this game (apart from the by default on) and put a different lighting color so see it would change or not and it doesn't.

I wonder if this is related to the game originaly not recognized by G-Hub of just me not doing the setup properly.

Plz help...

Thanks

I've found g hub to be very inconsistent with profile switching. It's likely not you and g hub being just, well, g hub. There are a few games I have to launch the game then switch over and select the profile. That being said, if the game has a separate launcher try adding that to the profile as well as I've had success with that. I've been so frustrated with g hub over the last few years I barely bother touching it at all. Hopefully someone with more experience can help.