B550m Chinese version vs global version

I have found these boards in my local shop , and wanting to buy one . But couldn't find any review/info on the internet so unsure about the perchance.

Does anyone here knows the difference between these two motherboards and if it was worth going for the Chinese version ? 

https://greentech.com.bd/msi-mag-b550m-mortar-wifi-am4-amd-micro-atx-motherboard-china

Vs

https://greentech.com.bd/msi-mag-b550m-mortar-wi-fi-am4-amd-micro-atx-motherboard-global

If I had to guess it's probably talking about the mortar Max which was produced in China. Basically it has an external clock generator on board which allows you to overclock non k cpus, though not a guarantee thats its actually that. Depends on what cpu you plan to put in and if you want to oc it

8 minutes ago, Ryuikko said:

Basically it has an external clock generator on board which allows you to overclock non k cpus,

Errr... not sure where you're getting this info, but all CPU's that work on this board except the X3D are unlocked to begin with...

Main: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, 16 GB 4400 MHz DDR4 Fedora 38 x86_64

Secondary: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G, 16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Fedora 38 x86_64

Server: AMD Athlon PRO 3125GE, 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 ECC, TrueNAS Core 13.0-U5.1

Home Laptop: Intel Core i5-L16G7, 8 GB 4267 MHz LPDDR4x, Windows 11 Home 22H2 x86_64

Work Laptop: Intel Core i7-10510U, NVIDIA Quadro P520, 8 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x86_64

3 minutes ago, svmlegacy said:

Errr... not sure where you're getting this info, but all CPU's that work on this board except the X3D are unlocked to begin with...

Thought it was b660, disregard 

As for the differences, I have no idea

25 minutes ago, Ryuikko said:

Thought it was b660, disregard 

As for the differences, I have no idea

No one seems to know anything about these boards. For the value proposition, they are quite tempting tho .

If someone could give me a greenlight, i would go for it (⁠●⁠´⁠⌓⁠`⁠●⁠)