noob question about litecoin

1. what is the easiest crypto curency to mine?

2. what is the easiest to set up

3. with lite coin how long will it take to mine a block and get 1 lite coin?(ill be using a secondary computer with a hd 6850 to mine)

4. what coin do you guys think has the best future? (I wouldnt mind mining dodge coin if it werent worth .0022$usd per coin but will it pick up like bit coin?)

5. thanks for reading and helping a newbie :)

Project black out: cpu: athlon x4 750k @4.7ghz, Mobo: asrock fm2+ a55 vg3+, ram: 1x 8gb hyperx 1866mhz, video card: 1x saphire radeon r9 270x, Storage: 1tb hdd ssd in the future,  cooling: 2 noctua 120mm fans 1 on rad one front intake.

also not worried about electricity costs as i live with my parents.

Project black out: cpu: athlon x4 750k @4.7ghz, Mobo: asrock fm2+ a55 vg3+, ram: 1x 8gb hyperx 1866mhz, video card: 1x saphire radeon r9 270x, Storage: 1tb hdd ssd in the future,  cooling: 2 noctua 120mm fans 1 on rad one front intake.

3. with lite coin how long will it take to mine a block and get 1 lite coin?(ill be using a secondary computer with a hd 6850 to mine)

4. what coin do you guys think has the best future? (I wouldnt mind mining dodge coin if it werent worth .0022$usd per coin but will it pick up like bit coin?)

1. NONE

2. NONE

3. Forever

4. NONe

5. My pleasure

with you're card you would be making minus 1 dollar losses.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

with you're card you would be making minus 1 dollar losses.

Which is a 1 dollar gain no?

But seriously, OP

1. The newest one (generally) it's not really a relevant stat. Look at coinwarz.com for profitability

2. Any scrypt coin

3. Mining a block and getting 1 litecoin are 2 separate things. I believe you get 50 litecoin per block at the moment

4. Probably Bitcoin, maybe vertcoin?

Pilates

1. The most recently released coin.

2. Scrypt or SHA 256.

3. On your own, so long it's practically forever. In a pool it will still take a long time, look up a pool and check out the payout rates per KHs.

4. A coin that doesn't exist yet, most likely PoS based.

This being said I wouldn't actually recommend mining anything right now, unless you find a really new promising coin that you want to support.

also not worried about electricity costs as i live with my parents.

I don't know what your parents are like, but mining with any decent hash power will definitely show up on your power bill.

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

1. not what you should be worried about

2. X11, sha-3, and  a few other newer algo coins, they don't require nearly as specific settings to run properly

3. irrelevant, you will be using a pool and not mining Litecoin(i hope).

4. there is no one coin, I own many for a reason

Forget Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Doge you are late for them without serious hardware. I would recommend Darkcoin, it uses X11 and only takes about half the power of scrypt to mine.

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting