Which wireless gaming headset should i buy?

sparkeeh

Im looking at buying new wireless gaming headphones and don't know what to choose. Currently im still using my old Logitech G35, which to me still sound great.
Im deciding between HyperX Cloud II Wireless, Corsair HS80 Wireless and Steelseries Arctis 7. I was also looking at Logitech G733, but a lot of people gave them bad reviews, so im nit so sure about these.
Would appreciate any help with deciding or recommending any other good wireless headphones that are in my price range.
My budget is 150-180€.

Thanks.

I've heard much good of the SteelSeries Arctis, the latest Nova is $350+ but the "older" Arctis 7 and 9 are $150-$200 so you may look at them 

Didn't try it myself yet (still using my Bose NC700..)

System : AMD R9 5900X / X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 / RTX3080 Gigabyte EAGLE GPU/ Phanteks P600S case / Customized Watercooling Eisbaer 280mm + Eiswolf2 360mm + VPP755 pump  and 150mm reservoir0.5TB Sabrent Rocket + 2TB WD SN850 NVme Gen4 + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/ 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p Alienware AW3420DW monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse

Try watching reviews on youtube, I found this really good comparison:

Note: My advice is amateur help/beginner troubleshooting, someone else can probably troubleshoot way better than me.

- I do have some experience, and I can use google pretty well. - Feel free to quote me I may respond soon.

PC:

Ryzen 3 1200 | 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

I have the Corsair Viruoso RGB SE and I really like it. Mic quality and battery life is top notch for me. The newer XT also has bluetooth incase you want to use it with your phone as well.

I have a HyperX Cloud alpha and its great!

Generally speaking HyperX products sound almost completely neutral, the exact opposite of trash like what razer has... In addition to that, the G733 looks gaudy and plastic AF. It may sound good but i question the build quality on that

I personally have been using hyperx headsets for about 5 years now, and i can recommend their stuff.

That being said, mine were all wired, so i cant comment on mic compression or battery life. Especially since i never even used the microphones. I dont know much about the headsets outside of hyperx, but my advice is that you should just avoid 'gamery' crap like razer. 

“What you must remember, is that the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.”

- Alucard