looking for help with planning a gaming/long termpc

Budget (including currency): 1630 Australian dollars

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: this pc will be used for playing Minecraft with lots of mods. I also might play some steam/automation/adventure games.

Other details I currently already have a Samsung S22B350H 22" Class LED Monitor with Magic Angle for a second monitor. I also own all other peripherals that I need.

this is the part list for the build https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7M8QMb

I would like to get most of the parts of Newegg but if there is a cheaper one on eBay, amazon, gumtree or Umart.

I would like to keep the cooler, case and fan the same but I would like suggestions on changing the cpu, gpu, motherboard, monitor, storage, ram and psu

I don't need CPU cores because I'm playing Minecraft witch is a single core game.

I would also like to know if I should wait for Nvidia 4000 and cheaper ryzen7000.

18 minutes ago, pc build begginer said:

You're in Australia right? Not US? Because your list is in USD instead of AUD, and in AUD it is $3900.

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/7M8QMb

Not an expert, just bored at work. Please quote me or mention me if you would like me to see your reply. **may edit my posts a few times after posting**

CPU: Intel i5-12400

GPU: Asus TUF RX 6800 XT OC

Mobo: Asus Prime B660M-A D4 WIFI MSI PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4

RAM: Team Delta TUF Alliance 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz CL16

SSD: Team MP33 1TB

PSU: MSI MPG A850GF

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P360A

Cooler: ID-Cooling SE-234 ARGB

Pcpartpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wnxDfv
Displays: Samsung Odyssey G5 S32AG50 32" 1440p 165hz | AOC 27G2E 27" 1080p 144hz

Laptop: ROG Strix Scar III G531GU Intel i5-9300H GTX 1660Ti Mobile| OS: Windows 10 Home

You might want to check for a 3070 Ti on eBay. They're pretty consistently in the 500$ shipped range. That's US, so your offers might be more limited or more expensive, but that's what I've seen in the past week or so.

Possibly a 21:9 monitor. I use a Viotek that was pretty reasonably priced and is a massive upgrade over any of my 16:9. Hardware Unboxed did a review of it, and they liked it too. But I like Minecraft at the wider resolution, and the higher pixel count doesn't significantly impact performance.

Pretyy decent build with a 3060.

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/

My First PC
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
Cooler: Asus TUF Gaming LC240
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-f gaming
RAM: 4x8 GB Corsair Vengeance RS (3200 MHz, CL16)
Storage: 1tb Samsung 980 Pro
Graphics Card: Asus Dual RTX 2060 OC
Case: Deepcool Matrexx 50
Power Supply: Corsair RM650x
Headset: Razer Blackshark V2
Keyboard: Corsair K70 Pro Mini (Speed Silver switches)
Mouse: Razer Viper Mini
Only changes I have made is I sold the 2060 for $235 AUD and bought a Powercolor Red Devil 6700 XT for $400 second hand (it was barely used, think I scored a deal on Ebay with that).
I'm learning video editing and trying to get some cash as a high school student.
I like F1, my favourite team is Scuderia Ferrari and favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Favourite track is Red Bull Ring in Austria.
Playing with a 1080p 60hz monitor right now, hoping to upgrade to a 1440p 144hz one soon.

Living in AU and that pisses me off since every event is late at night or early in the morning (almost every F1 race starts around 11 PM AEST time)

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 10:34 PM, pc build begginer said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: this pc will be used for playing Minecraft with lots of mods. I also might play some steam/automation/adventure games.

Other details I currently already have a Samsung S22B350H 22" Class LED Monitor with Magic Angle for a second monitor. I also own all other peripherals that I need.

this is the part list for the build https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7M8QMb

I would like to get most of the parts of Newegg but if there is a cheaper one on eBay, amazon, gumtree or Umart.

I would like to keep the cooler, case and fan the same but I would like suggestions on changing the cpu, gpu, motherboard, monitor, storage, ram and psu

I don't need CPU cores because I'm playing Minecraft witch is a single core game.

I would also like to know if I should wait for Nvidia 4000 and cheaper ryzen7000.

I don't think that you would have the budget for NVIDIA 4000 series gpu's at this time. Ryzen 7000 maybe, but you would have to rework the list more. Your original list is not on the Australian side of pcpartpicker, so your prices are not correct. I would recommend these changes.

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/LyG9Bj

Edited by GeorgeMKane

Am I still to create the perfect system?! ~ Clu

Keep your expectations low, boy, and you will never be disappointed. ~ Kratos

On 10/22/2022 at 8:02 PM, GeorgeMKane said:

I don't think that you would have the budget for NVIDIA 4000 series gpu's at this time. Ryzen 7000 maybe, but you would have to rework the list more. Your original list is not on the Australian side of pcpartpicker, so your prices are not correct. I would recommend these changes.

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/LyG9Bj

no way for 40 series unless you buy a used 4060 later down the line. Ryzen 7000 series you could probably fit it in your budget if you either buy a 2060 or used 3060 ti.

My First PC
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x
Cooler: Asus TUF Gaming LC240
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B550-f gaming
RAM: 4x8 GB Corsair Vengeance RS (3200 MHz, CL16)
Storage: 1tb Samsung 980 Pro
Graphics Card: Asus Dual RTX 2060 OC
Case: Deepcool Matrexx 50
Power Supply: Corsair RM650x
Headset: Razer Blackshark V2
Keyboard: Corsair K70 Pro Mini (Speed Silver switches)
Mouse: Razer Viper Mini
Only changes I have made is I sold the 2060 for $235 AUD and bought a Powercolor Red Devil 6700 XT for $400 second hand (it was barely used, think I scored a deal on Ebay with that).
I'm learning video editing and trying to get some cash as a high school student.
I like F1, my favourite team is Scuderia Ferrari and favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Favourite track is Red Bull Ring in Austria.
Playing with a 1080p 60hz monitor right now, hoping to upgrade to a 1440p 144hz one soon.

Living in AU and that pisses me off since every event is late at night or early in the morning (almost every F1 race starts around 11 PM AEST time)