Looking for people to play World of Tanks with! (EU server)

Stormseeker9

As the title states, looking for people to play World of Tanks with.

Unfortunately have no one to play with ..

Hope to find someone!

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 1:22 PM, Stormseeker9 said:

As the title states, looking for people to play World of Tanks with.

Unfortunately have no one to play with ..

Hope to find someone!

Worls of tanks regular or world of tanks blitz?

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

also note as per the latest typing test on my laptop, my accuracy is 69%

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

10 hours ago, Indian pc builder said:

Worls of tanks regular or world of tanks blitz?

Either. Until 2 weeks ago I didn’t know that there were two haha!

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

On 10/15/2022 at 4:56 PM, Stormseeker9 said:

Either. Until 2 weeks ago I didn’t know that there were two haha!

What time zone are you in? Depending on that we can play , I have both as well so ur choice 

Imagine everything i have written in a Linus Voice/ linus tone (Spock live long and prosper gif here ,idk why tho, i guess i just want to say that i like star trek and am waiting for new seasons of the ongoing shows), But seriously, a lot of what i type only makes sense when said in a Linus tone from an older ltt video (circa 2017-2019 & now 2024-onwards) basically before he got a beard and a lot of it should make sense even in a Linus with a beard face.

I'm not weird/creepy, I'm just observant I have ADHD and am not on any meds for it.

On 10/17/2022 at 2:39 PM, Indian pc builder said:

What time zone are you in? Depending on that we can play , I have both as well so ur choice 

?

14 hours ago, Indian pc builder said:

?

I’m in GMT+1. 

2 hours ago, Stormseeker9 said:

I’m in GMT+1. 

roughly  4.5 to 5.5 hour difference depending of DST, exactly when would you wan to play?