do you think i am crazy?

GuideMe002

as the title say , do you think im crazy because i have my current Rig but i dont have GPU until now because im waiting for the maxwell card particularly the gtx 880 waiting for eternity :ph34r: . right now im playing at hd4600(integrated graphics).

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

You will wait a year so yes.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

You will wait a year so yes.

any estimated time when its out?

as the title say , do you think im crazy because i have my current Rig but i dont have GPU until now because im waiting for the maxwell card particularly the gtx 880 waiting for eternity :ph34r: . right now im playing at hd4600(integrated graphics).

Yup, certified mental

As far as I am aware the cards are delayed and not due out for a long time

Just get a 780ti and be happy , even in another year it will still be like.. second best

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

any estimated time when its out?

20nm is delayed for both amd and nvidia till almost 2015 http://www.sweclockers.com/nyhet/18535-nvidia-maxwell-i-20-nanometer-drojer-till-2015

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Yup, certified mental

As far as I am aware the cards are delayed and not due out for a long time

Just get a 780ti and be happy , even in another year it will still be like.. second best

atm i can purchase a 780ti but in my country the only available non-ref are Palit and Zotac this is the reason why im holding back and keep waiting for maxwell.

atm i can purchase a 780ti but in my country the only available non-ref are Palit and Zotac this is the reason why im holding back and keep waiting for maxwell.

you could be waiting over a year

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

if its true. i am freaking dead.

It's confirmed for amd, so it's probably true for nvidia too 

Spoiler

Nope. You just want a good GPU, nothing wrong with that. I am in much the same situation as you.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Nope. You just want a good GPU, nothing wrong with that. I am in much the same situation as you.

I have a buddy here.  your Rig specs are amazing but you are using radeon hd5450. i know how you feel bro.

Buy a 750Ti as an in-betweener. 

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

It's confirmed for amd, so it's probably true for nvidia too 

oh men. i think i need to invest in 780ti i cant wait for that period of time.

Buy a 750Ti as an in-betweener. 

i cant consider that in my own situation because i want to save money :D

you could get a lower end card like a gtx 760 till then then get that when it comes out

:D

i cant consider that in my own situation because i want to save money  :D

what improve will bring the 800 over the 700 line ?  :ph34r:

i cant consider that in my own situation because i want to save money  :D

You can sell it

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

I have a buddy here.  your Rig specs are amazing but you are using radeon hd5450. i know how you feel bro.

hahha dem feels bro./

trusty old 5450. the best $40 i ever spent.

I just wish we knew more about the situation. All this 20nm business and Gsync and free sync... will there be a 790, wont there be a 790. who knows. uncertain times ahead.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

You can sell it

here in my country Used items are hard to sell.

hahha dem feels bro./

trusty old 5450. the best $40 i ever spent.

I just wish we knew more about the situation. All this 20nm business and Gsync and free sync... will there be a 790, wont there be a 790. who knows. uncertain times ahead.

i wish nvidia will announce(soon so we can estimate the time of waiting) when will the maxwell card will be release.

Hey if it works why not? I would go with a 750 ti or something cheap now though.. you got to love high graphics. 

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

i wish nvidia will announce(soon so we can estimate the time of waiting) when will the maxwell card will be release.

You don't have to go with Maxwell. the 780Ti or the R9 290X are both great, and still will be when Maxwell comes out.

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock