How strong are laptops dc jack port ?

that is a VERY generic question...

- different laptops have different shapes and sizes of charge jack, bigger jack generally means stronger

- more cost-optimized laptops tend to have more cost-optimized jacks (or in other words.. cheaper.)

- not every USB or HDMI port is made equal, depending on the specific mounting design and build quality ('cost optimization')

- different designs are more suceptible to different types of damage (straight tug, sideways tug, wear and tear of a careless user, etc.) so it really depends on 'strong in what way' you are talking about.

1 minute ago, manikyath said:

that is a VERY generic question...

- different laptops have different shapes and sizes of charge jack, bigger jack generally means stronger

- more cost-optimized laptops tend to have more cost-optimized jacks (or in other words.. cheaper.)

- not every USB or HDMI port is made equal, depending on the specific mounting design and build quality ('cost optimization')

- different designs are more suceptible to different types of damage (straight tug, sideways tug, wear and tear of a careless user, etc.) so it really depends on 'strong in what way' you are talking about.

I mean, laptop dc jack they are easy to break? Like you can't even use a small force to conect it?

1 minute ago, alinemartins said:

I mean, laptop dc jack they are easy to break? Like you can't even use a small force to conect it?

If you have a HP laptop they generally have replaceable DC jacks, I got 2013ish and 2 2018ish motherboard from those laptops and they have easily replaceable ports, but sometimes you may need to unscrew the hinge before being able to take it out

11 minutes ago, alinemartins said:

again.. it depends.

i've seen budget laptops where you can feel the jack flex with just a bit of force, and i've seen laptops i'd dare lift from a plugged in charge cable.

you're essentially asking if 'a car will be driveable after an accident'. without defining what sort of car we're on about there's little to say about how bad of a hit it can take.