Friends to fly with in Star Citizen

Pandamonium72

Just wondering if anyone in this forum also plays SC daily and if they would like to fly around and do space shenanigans. My old friends went to play other games. ='( so now I just play solo and it's a little bit hard for me to stay in the game for hours. 

-> Moved to Looking for Group

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 9/29/2022 at 12:30 AM, Pandamonium72 said:

Just wondering if anyone in this forum also plays SC daily and if they would like to fly around and do space shenanigans. My old friends went to play other games. ='( so now I just play solo and it's a little bit hard for me to stay in the game for hours. 

Hey!

I'm part of a org for StarCitizen and we love finding people to attend our events or just hang out.
My group is Imperium, this is our Discord link: https://discord.gg/imperiumsc 
My name is Switch in the group and can assist with anything you need just send me a message or we have a helpdesk channel if I'm not around. I'm currently not playing daily but we do have a big group so should have someone playing, currently just waiting for citizencon. =]
Let me know if theres anything you need!

18 hours ago, Sweech said:

Hey!

I'm part of a org for StarCitizen and we love finding people to attend our events or just hang out.
My name is Switch in the group and can assist with anything you need just send me a message or we have a helpdesk channel if I'm not around. I'm currently not playing daily but we do have a big group so should have someone playing, currently just waiting for citizencon. =]

Thanks I joined =) 

On 10/4/2022 at 1:31 PM, Pandamonium72 said:

Thanks I joined =) 

Great! We're having a CitizenCon watch party if you'd like to join =]

• 2 months later...
On 10/3/2022 at 6:31 PM, Sweech said:

Hey!

Hey there! I just re downloaded the game after like 6 years and I'm looking for friends to try it with 🙂 mind if I join ya?

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol